Search results

1. OJhat

The Reason Behind Your Username

If I am able to get that as a hat item I will wear it everywhere :D
  2. OJhat

The Reason Behind Your Username

'Orange-Juice' hat was born from wanting to get a plain orange cap after the protagonist from my then most-liked book series wore it while woods-walking. At the same time I first began my online webname, and the name OJhat suited well, being short, but long enough most websites accepted the...
  3. OJhat

Highly unlikely scenario but a fun idea regardless

I'd be interested to see a turn-based strategy RPG, sortof like fire emblem, but the fights are you controlling characters to fight enemies just like this game. I guess that's sortof what RPGs are/can be like? ultimately, pie in the sky dream would be for TFH to see a dramatic epic 3d open-world...
  4. OJhat

controller options, multiple inputs?

I couldn't find anywhere to throw this question to, despite my searching. Sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm not familiar with normal fighting game controls and their limitations/flexibility. I like the controls for TFH, they're very simple and easy-to-use. Readjust each control input however you...
  5. OJhat

Introduce yourself

OJhat here. been around for a while. not a forums person, too much time spent elsewhere to really frequent forums not tied to my main social sites. so I don't interact much. supported Mane 6 before the c&d, but was just as passionate if not moreso upon hearing the shift to an original game...