Search results

1. Laurel Crown

"Faction Wars" Rules

With the increasing popularity of the so-called Faction Wars, I think it's time to make some questions clear and hope that the entire DevTeam wouldn't scold us in case we are going to excess. Rules 1) This is not a war The name should not be taken seriously because it has the name "War". We do...
  2. Laurel Crown

Them's Fightin' Herds: Clans & Factions

With all the factions they are creating for each character, I think we should make a list of it for newcomers who don't want to search throughout the section. I'm pretty sure these factions will grow stronger than before once the game will come out. XD [AT] Ariz-totzka "Join to the proud...
  3. Laurel Crown

[FactionRP] Proud Nation of Velvetia [Velvet]

With the Goat Cult planning to conquer the forum by adoring that wretched goat character, I declare that we of the Proud Nation of Velvetia (PNV) should protect the forum... before taking it so that everyone will idolize our deer-y queen. Here are the new, righteous and fabulous ideals of...
  4. Laurel Crown

Your Future "Mane" in TFH

As the title implies, which ungulate you want to main once Them's Fightin' Herds is out? I'm very interested on picking Velvet so that I can kick everyone's flank with elegance and grace. :P But since I played a lot as Purple Smart during the FiM period, I will take a peek on Oleander as well.