Search results

1. Laurel Crown

[FactionRP] Proud Nation of Velvetia [Velvet]

Hello guys... I'm really sorry for being inactive for such a long time but I'm having such a busy life with hobbies and stuff that it is something if I remembered this forum. Hence why I'll drop all the roleplay stuff, being here only for videogame-related threads, and give full control of this...
  2. Laurel Crown

My Favorite Game Is S**t

You're a bald white skinned dude with chained swords who travels in the far regions of a well-known historic country and going into an endless killing spree.
  3. Laurel Crown

Underrated/Obscure Video Games

At least you didn't played that trainwreck that is Crash Tag Team Racing
  4. Laurel Crown

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Am I the only one who learned how to play beat-em-ups with the ASW games? My opinion is solid as a house of cards, I'll admit, but I thought P4AU wasn't a bad choice.
  5. Laurel Crown

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Persona 4 Arena is a good game for beginners who want to get their hands on 4-buttons fighting games. BlazBlue is a solid choice too but it's very technical while Guilty Gear is more fast-paced with very little room for failure for the combos.
  6. Laurel Crown

Implications of Oleander's Extra Eyes

Hey, at least she's not Double u.u
  7. Laurel Crown

I forgot to say: deers are a very proud race. Assisting you would have made more racial friction than needed, as if Foenum isn't already suffering with all the racism here and there. I'm sorry if I had to decline your offers but it was all done to avoid further tension between my race and yours...
  8. Laurel Crown

Licensed Games That Are Actually Good

Those games were addicting when I played them on Gamecube
  9. Laurel Crown

Sorry but, as the leader of Velvetia, I have to decline your proposal. My kind is a very proud one and we won't be used as bait for... what exactly? Trying to resolve a simple grudge against the giraffes. I would like to give you my help but you are understimating my nation. Then again you could...
  10. Laurel Crown

So you're saying I have to lend you the finest warriors of Velvetia so that they will be used as "carrot on a stick"? Do you realize there's a "high risk, high reward" factor in that plan of yours?
  11. Laurel Crown

First Fightin' Game(s) You've Ever Played

Blazblue Continuum Shift... yeah, I'll admit
  12. Laurel Crown

The TFHs Original Character Thread

Can I post mine? ^^; Name: Anders (previously known as Andriy) Race: Deer Brief Description: A narcissistic deer who works in a traveling acting company but likes to challenge warriors and predators on his path. He fights with gracious and quick magic at the expense of brute force, making him...
  13. Laurel Crown

Fight sticks

>mfw I discovered my payment got declined. :/ Looks like I have to try Amazon UK and hope for the best.
  14. Laurel Crown

Oh, you like to point out my apparent arrogance, huh? Well, I, Andriy, may seems too much pompous but I'm just an optimistic deer and if I say "I can beat the snot out of you", I'll do it... Too bad the punk attitude is not for me. Such rudeness. My point is that I'm not afraid of all of you...
  15. Laurel Crown

Fight sticks

Okay... by taking the advice of Rich Jammes, I bought a Lioncast Stick. From what I have read, it's a solid fighting stick (and cheap. Only 30 euros) that is good for beginners but not for professionals. Another downside would be the buttons which means I will buy some Sanwa or Suimetsu in the...
  16. Laurel Crown

Underrated/Obscure Video Games

Viewtiful Joe should be considered an obscure game from Clover Studio. At least Okami got enough recognition to be ported into the much fitting Wii. Speaking of Capcom: a really obscure game would be Zack & Wiki.
  17. Laurel Crown

The predators have righteousness? Oh please... not even a court joker would make such a statement. I have to remind you that YOU are the ones who started all. Just because you are at the top of the pyramid, you think we would not counterattack and exile you from these beautiful lands? Pish posh...
  18. Laurel Crown

[FactionRP] Join the Paka Nation

Exactly. In THIS universe. Do not even think of corrupting the Overdeer with your dark powers or whatever, They are bad for our fluff and, if that's not enough, we already have a bad fluff day.
  19. Laurel Crown

Reindeer Magic

This is an insult to the Proud Nation of Velvetia!
  20. Laurel Crown

Pokemon

I remember when I beat Whitney on the second try. Don't know if for luck or for my overleveled Croconaw lol