Search results

1. Talguy21

Backers' Beta Started!

Thanks! This worked, despite the email not arriving -3 hours later-...
  2. Talguy21

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

It's not anything I'm going to get super upset over. Been waiting this long- what's another day if it means something that won't crash 10/10 games?
  3. Talguy21

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Well, this is the longest I've ever had my email client open in a day. wp Mane6. :p
  4. Talguy21

How good are you at fighting games?

How good am I at fighting games? Not. I am so not. How good am I at FiM? Not the worst ever. That said, this was just too cool to not fund. ;)
  5. Talguy21

Have a fanfic? Link it here!

Reposted from the original fanfic thread. A while back I wrote a thing. It was a TFH thing. I tried to be kinda experimental with it in most places, but I think it turned out well, and I'd like to share. The Ballad of Wolf Action Predator, Arizona High violence, but no gore. Be sure to let...
  6. Talguy21

(poll) who will you mane in tfh?

I'm probably going to mane and probably suck with Oleander. I think she's cool. Plus I wasn't awful with Twi before... As a die-hard RD mane though, I might end up going over to the Longma camp if I can get over her design or if I like her character enough.
  7. Talguy21

Backer Status forum privileges

I don't seem to have received Backer status.
  8. Talguy21

Fanfiction: A Discussion

A while back I wrote a thing. It was a TFH thing. I tried to be kinda experimental with it in most places, but I think it turned out well, and I'd like to share. The Ballad of Wolf Be sure to let me know what you guys think, either here or on the GDoc! :D