Search results

1. Franko

Fire Emblem

For the record Rekka no Ken's on the Wii U virtual console for 8 bucks
  2. Franko

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

I'd love to join, my Skullgirls could definitely use a lot of work. I'm a bit confused on how to officially join though. I've read through the thread but it seems like the Skype group's been dropped in favor of Discord? Unless you guys still want me to join through Skype? The whole thing is...
  3. Franko

Fire Emblem

Longtime fan of Fire Emblem here. Got into the series through Path of Radiance because "Oh look it's that one game Mike from the Smash Bros is from" and to this day PoR has stayed my favorite Fire Emblem to date. I've played all the games currently released in the west at this point, though I...
  4. Franko

Skullgirls

Picked up Skullgirls about 10 months ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. I've always been a Marvel guy at heart so once I saw MvC3's online mode start to die down I picked up Skullgirls and I haven't regretted it. I'm not super great (At least compared to most of the people I've fought on...
  5. Franko

Introduce yourself

Hey, I'm Frank. Pretty original username I've got, I know. Longtime fan of fighters, some of my favorites have been Marvel VS Capcom 2, Project M, and most recently Skullgirls. Backed Them's Fighting Herds as soon as I saw the gameplay and I'm looking forward to seeing how the game progresses...