Search results

1. Super Zat

Strange Duck spotted in local caves

*walks in* Hey whats going on in he.... *walks out before anyone notices my fourm avatar*
  2. Super Zat

Salt Mine frustrating

I agree with the coop thing. its bad enough fighting AI without having to fight over the prizes. I played pom in the mines and the didn't have trouble fighting the monsters even higher difficulty. like others have said, not all are equal against AI. hopefully they balance AI soon.
  3. Super Zat

Steam Controller General

I actually created a config for thems fightin herds. should be up on steam community configs. Using the clickless d pad feels really good in this game once you get used to it. It combines the the precision of a dpad and the freedom if movement of joystick.
  4. Super Zat

The future of TFH

I hoping that we get another with the same characters game outside the fighting genre. A cartoon series would also be great to build the worlds lore. all that later though. for the first year or two just more fighters, more challenges for pixel lobbies and more pixel lobbies in general.
  5. Super Zat

Ideal DLC Character

How about a sword based fighter? I know that the characters are all four legged but they can still hold a weapon in their mouth or with magic.
  6. Super Zat

Thougts on new AI balance

I think its much better on normal. they are a challenging but fair. mind you so far I've only gone to the end as Velvet under the new AI. Before pom(always first fight for me) seemed invincible blocked everything I could throw at her minus one or two hits.
  7. Super Zat

If there were Friendship finishers in TFH (like Mortal Kombat)

This NEEDS to be in this game! It would be hilarious! It could also be a way to change the story outcome of a fight, Befriend or Finish. Maybe special ending if you all the way with one of the choices.
  8. Super Zat

Would you watch a TFH television series?

It's seem a lot of people seem to think it would be hard to translate a fighting game to television series. Who says it has to follow the games storyline? It could take place in the events after they take on big bad. That would allow more freedom in the plotline. If they ever do make a show...
  9. Super Zat

Playable male characters

I think there should be more playable males and actually, more fighters in general. (it's only the main 6+ goat right now) I'm not sure want any main characters to male, since that is something that makes TFH unique. I'm all for male fighters as playable only characters or are a secondary part...
  10. Super Zat

Which crossover character would you like in TFH?

Lets see... spike, sarah, little foot. I know not all of them are on four legs but I'd pick almost anyone in this picture. (Expect pink thing, because IDK who that thing is)
  11. Super Zat

How good are you at fighting games?

Me personally, I suck at them. The best i ever did was in SC2, (gamecube as link) and was just barely getting though the campain. unable to be the last boss. Most times playing the fighting genre I die almost instantly. The reasons I funded this game was more for the story and characters and...
  12. Super Zat

Your hopes and fears for TFH?

Hopes: TFHs expands to more games and content like cartoons and comics and so on. Fears: The games release and dlc are as far as TFH goes and nothing else happens after that. Regardless of TFHs future, I'm sure I'll have some good fun while its here.
  13. Super Zat

(poll) who will you mane in tfh?

Hard to say seeing as the are still working on them, but Paprika sounds like her moves would be cool. Kill it with random goofy-ness!! like sweaters!! :mad:
  14. Super Zat

If you could go back in time and save fighting is magic from being c&d'd...

No way... for 3 reasons 1: Someday its likely that The Toy Company will change/kill the current version of Lawyer Friendly Equines, no matter how many people love it. TFH is now its own thing that can live on in place of (but maybe not replacing) Lawyer Friendly Equines after its death. 2: I like this new world they have created. It could be...