Search results

1. PLOTYNSTYNE

[Forum Game] How tough are you?

I'm so tough, I ate just one Lays potato chip.
  2. PLOTYNSTYNE

I.O.U.

Anuke
  3. PLOTYNSTYNE

Fire Emblem

Haaaaaah. Chapter 17, what a godsend. I won't give any spoilers as to the story, but it involved advancing through choke points and lots of aggressive enemies that didn't wait for me. However, a good number of them were completely unable to damage my main character, so they would just file in...
  4. PLOTYNSTYNE

Fire Emblem

Ah, Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest on Lunatic Classic. Or, as I'm learning to call it, Fire Emblem Fates: "Surprise! Enemy reinforcements in your back line!" I didn't have much trouble with chapter 10 because of my chosen class and path. Dark Mage with Nosferatu, supported by Felicia, was just...
  5. PLOTYNSTYNE

My Teammates are Idiots

This isn't a single specific aspect of teammates except performance in general. I just played through 4 games of Destiny in PvP wherein I had a K/D spread of at least 2 I had the highest score on either team I had at least 500 points more than my closest competitor (750 for two, 1,000 for one)...
  6. PLOTYNSTYNE

Request thread for drawfriends maybe?

Silly question, but what is a Drawfriend? I've seen the Drawfriend posts on The Glue Factory Daily, but I don't understand the term itself. A google search just returned a bunch of links to the Drawfriend posts on EqD and no real answers as to what exactly it means.
  7. PLOTYNSTYNE

Monster Hunter

I started on Hit it Until it Dies 3U on the Wii U, where I pretty much used Dual Blades and nothing else. Moving on to 4U I planned to main the Long Sword but ended up using mainly the Charge Blade instead. Also recently made a set for the Seregios bow and have enjoyed using that against...
  8. PLOTYNSTYNE

League of Legends

Summoner name is PLOTYNSTYNE, I play on the NA server. I usually just do ARAMs unless I'm playing with someone, but feel free to add me and invite me anytime if you need an extra. On Summoner's Rift I usually play tanks in the toplane like Nasus (I loves me a good Nasus game), Garen, or...
  9. PLOTYNSTYNE

Any guardians? (destiny)

I play on the Xbox One if anyone cares. Gamertag is PLOTYNSTYNE, I usually play a Warlock.