Search results

1. Tribble

Story Mode Velvet Wrecks My Face

You choose the difficulty before you start story mode. The difficulty setting in the options doesn't change it. The only way to change story mode difficulty is to go to chapter select, but then you have to start the chapter over. (But you can get pretty quickly to the Velvet fight, so it's not...
  2. Tribble

After the lasso

Thank you so much!
  3. Tribble

Story Mode: K.O. doesn't always end game

It happens only very rarely I'm afraid, but sometimes when a predator K.O.s me in Story Mode, the game doesn't end. It just goes on as if I hadn't lost, and I've got some health left too. I'm not sure if there's a pattern to the health left—whether that's my health from before the fight, or...
  4. Tribble

We're at EVO BABY!

So how does this work—will matches be commentated?
  5. Tribble

Storymode Thoughts (SPOILERS)

I also used all my magic meter for magic dashes (they are invincible), and I misused my supers as a way to close the distance even if I knew I wouldn't hit her.
  6. Tribble

It's possible to beat her (as demonstrated on Saturday's FightingFoenatic twitch stream), but it doesn't change the outcome, just adds a bit of fun extra dialogue.
  7. Tribble

I agree. I had a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed fighting the different predators and figuring out strategies. I chickened out at the Velvet fight and switched to Beginner, but now that I've finished my first run, it only makes me want to try at Intermediate again. I feel like I'm finally...
  8. Tribble

Chapter 1 after cave: Snake Boss stops attacking me

Apparently I'm not the only one having this issue: bug? :: Them's Fightin' Herds General Discussions
  9. Tribble

Chapter 1 after cave: Snake Boss stops attacking me

The snake boss battle after the cave: My first try, I get to the part where I beat the wolf and the snake attacks me with his head across the gap—he kills me with his head. So far so good. I try again, I get to the part where I fight the wolf and I beat it but the snake stops attacking me...
  10. Tribble

After the lasso

Thank you so much! I'll experiment with this! :aricool:
  11. Tribble

"Fancy Blocking Tutorial" doesn't get marked as completed

I've completed the the Fancy Blocking tutorial several times as Arizona, but it doesn't get marked as completed. I did get to the little outro section "This completes the advanced section. Go fight some figths etc" and then the menu pops up asking me whether I want to continue or end, but no...
  12. Tribble

Arizona's Combo Intermediate 02 lists wrong action

Ah, ok. I've never managed it with a low lasso, but then it's a me issue. :arimad:
  13. Tribble

Arizona's Combo Intermediate 02 lists wrong action

Arizona's combo trial Intermediate 02 ends with Headbuck B into Low Lasso. But if I'm not mistaken, you can go either Headbuck C -> Low Lasso, or Headbuck B -> Regular Lasso
  14. Tribble

After the lasso

I was wondering: what options does Arizona have after the lasso? The regular lasso is obvious, but I keep having issues doings something useful after low or air lasso and I'm not sure if I have the right idea and merely bad timing or what. :arizona:
  15. Tribble

Three quick questions.

This is how it should be. All praise Velvet and her Floof™.
  16. Tribble

Aaron Stavely's video tutorials

Aaron Stavely on youtube has been putting out a couple of great tutorials. Basic Controls:
  17. Tribble

Secret Arizona Hat

Salt mines? That's where you currently can get new accessories from.
  18. Tribble

AI option for dummy stops working after combo trials

• Location of Bug: Training Mode • Description: If you set the dummy action to AI after having been in combo trials, it won't do anything. Exiting training mode and entering again will fix this. • Screenshot: -- • Steps to reproduce: Go into training mode Set dummy action to AI, enjoy being...
  19. Tribble

Achievements

Oooooh, this reminds me: Exit, Pursued by a Bear: Get to the predators in Arcade mode but get defeated by the bear.