Search results

1. CactusPearGamer

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

That's my first day off school... Not that it matters :(
  2. CactusPearGamer

Graphically Marvelous Games

I've mentioned this before, but Wario Land 4, despite being held back overall by the GBA's hardware, still has an imaginative art style and a style of music that's unique within the Mario games.
  3. CactusPearGamer

Ideal Character Voices

Texas must be Doug Dimmadome now. It's gotta happen. Jim Ward - IMDb
  4. CactusPearGamer

New Forum Sections: Backers' Beta

I mean, I suppose the worst thing is that I won't know the fifty different resets each character can do, but I'm sure that there's going to be an overcentralizing reset on each character that will be removed upon release, forcing all the people who had the reset on muscle memory to adapt. Or...
  5. CactusPearGamer

Looking at the normal Backers' Forums, I honestly don't see any reason why you should keep what's in there exclusive, especially considering that the work streams are public to everyone, and that's where you show all the juicy stuff. I mean, to be fair, you show stuff like progress on the...
  6. CactusPearGamer

Finally, someone who gets it.
  7. CactusPearGamer

Favorite Gaming Soundtrack?

Wario Land 4 is my childhood, and while the soundtrack by itself may be tinny on its due to it being on GBA, you've still got to appreciate its stylistic contrast with the music in the standard Mario games.
  8. CactusPearGamer

What shows are you curretly watching (TV/Webseries/Netflix/Hulu/Other Streaming Services)

Well, there's a lot of stuff I want to watch (Samurai Jack, Rick and Morty, Bojack Horseman), but currently I've only got opportunities for Lawyer Friendly Equines.
  9. CactusPearGamer

[FactionRP] The Pom Patrol [Pom]

Dandy, alarmed but ready to redeem himself, runs up to DungeonMiner and salutes, with a hidden dagger sliding slightly out of his hoof as he does so. "Miner, tell me what to do!"
  10. CactusPearGamer

Which sapient ungulate races would you like to see in Foenum?

As I said before, aquatic fighters are perfectly viable.
  11. CactusPearGamer

Seeing Feanor approaching the unicorn next to him, Dandy adopts a bashful look.
  12. CactusPearGamer

You will never be forgiven.
  13. CactusPearGamer

Hey, there you are! Can you take my money?
  14. CactusPearGamer

I'd like to apply for membership right away! (Mane6 please take my money. Seriously.)
  15. CactusPearGamer

Why? Why must you refuse to take my money? Why must I be alone, sitting in silent envy at my friends who will be having tons of fun without me?
  16. CactusPearGamer

Question & Answer

Yes, but in Arcade Mode with Cerebella. Due to how Marie, hitstun, Cerebella's deflect, and all of Marie's attacks being projectiles work together, I was able to cheese her after a few tries. I have picked up Squigly since then, so maybe I could give the real Marie 300% a shot. What do you do...
  17. CactusPearGamer

Question & Answer

I get the lore I need. With this game though, I'm missing huge pieces, and I'm eager for those pieces to come out. How does one efficiently solve a Rubik's Cube?
  18. CactusPearGamer

He was not expecting Aster to have already baked a cake for the bake-off.He was honestly surprised he even knew about the bake-off in advance. He questioned where he was keeping that cake, but then he realized he probably teleported it in with his magic. "Oh, well, I'm pretty sure the point of...
  19. CactusPearGamer

"Ughh, I'll take your silence as a no." Dandy says to Aster. Dandy will not be participating.
  20. CactusPearGamer

Can we count to 100?

Well, it IS a thread about counting...