Search results

1. PhantomFox

We're at EVO BABY!

WOO!
  2. PhantomFox

What combo trial are you stuck on?

Figured I'd try and make a hub thread for any people who are learning combos and are hitting a wall. Personally, I'm having trouble on Arizona's Intermediate 7, namely picking the target back up after the jumping medium. No matter how I time the shorthop, 95% of the time, I can't pick them...
  3. PhantomFox

Combo Trials quality of life changes?

Been practicing the combo trials. Noticed two things that aren't big, but would be nice to have. 1) Have an option to move to the next combo trial when you complete the current one. Default would be 'no' as it is right now. 2) Something to read the entire combo notation without having to go...
  4. PhantomFox

Easiest way to shorthop?

I don't know about you, but I can't really do it consistently. I can get it best when I take my thumb off the stick and flick it, but that puts it in a really odd spot to get it back on and start doing motions. Any suggestions?
  5. PhantomFox

Newish to fighting games, how do I learn?

I've watched a lot of people play, but I'm not sure how to learn and practice. I thought there was a combo tutorial somewhere but I can't find it? Anything I should do besides raid the character threads and learn combos?