Search results

1. VRTheChamp

So, can Tianhuo wavedash? If she can, how do I do it?

With backdash, it seems you can't cancel it with a crouch but you can still buffer the input for another backdash. For example, if you do 44 > 214 you'll get 2 backdashes. This seems universal aswell except for Velvet since she can crouch after a dash to slide like she's on ice.
  2. VRTheChamp

So, can Tianhuo wavedash? If she can, how do I do it?

I think it's a thing since I was able to cancel the forward dash with a crouch when I was trying. It seems to be universal and most useful on step style forward dashes like Oleander's. I'll see if I can make a short clip showcasing it. Edit: Here's the video:
  3. VRTheChamp

Favorite Fighting Game Theme?

How... what... Are you hiding in my house somewhere? (Did we actually play against each other?). You got the reads lol.
  4. VRTheChamp

Get hyped

5. VRTheChamp

Minecraft Thread

Minecraft huh... The good old days... Vanilla stopped being fun once mods rolled and and I used to dabble with redstone a lot back in the day (didn't make any creative or innovative thing anyways lol. But yeah, I used to play the hell out of that game.
  6. VRTheChamp

Why do you like TFH?

I'm indifferent towards Lawyer Friendly Equines and anything related (Music remixes don't count :u), but the game caught my eye because it uses the same engine as Skullgirls and it looked really fun mechanic wise. (plus the 4 button layout and dynamic music). :D
  7. VRTheChamp

Favorite Fighting Game Theme?

GGXRD has some cool themes, here's a few... I also love Ky's theme in this game. Favourite SG Theme. Bonus points of you can figure out my Skullgirls team :^)
  8. VRTheChamp

Final Fantasy Dissidia

I enjoyed the heck out of that game, owned both games and had no main for a time (Played Shantoto and Onion Knight mostly). When I got Duodecim and discovered Pirshe, I fell in love. :p
  9. VRTheChamp

Brawlhalla

Well, I have it in my steam library. Though for some reason the game never clicked with me so I didn't touch it since I downloaded it :/
  10. VRTheChamp

Introduce yourself

Hello everyone, VRTheChamp here. I'm more used to people calling me VR. I used to play Fighting Games for as long as I can remember, but I never got good with any. Recently started taking Guilty Gear and SFV (when it comes out) a bit more seriously and planning on getting this game under my...