Search results

1. blue

League of Legends

Forgot to leave my Summoner name NA: Krag Maw. I mostly play ranked but I'm still down to play casual games
  2. blue

Heroes of the Storm!

I go on and off with that game taking big breaks and small intensive play periods. Last time I played it I was pretty sad they added kills in to the game.
  3. blue

Xcom

22 Hours in Just about to start my third playthrough(First two were losses). And I'm loving how it's not lose one mission and lose the game like it was in EU.
  4. blue

Officially unofficial m6 gaming night thread

Hey sorry but some irl stuff came up and i'm not going to be able to play tonight, but have fun everyone !
  5. blue

So Cal Thread

Sonoma at the moment but this fall i'll be at cal poly or humboldt
  6. blue

So Cal Thread

So Cal person checking in!
  7. blue

Don't have S&ASRT but I can play some TF2 this sunday
  8. blue

Them's Fightin' Herds: Clans & Factions

What baffles me is how anyone can be not a part of the paka pack.
  9. blue

Introduce yourself

Hay All I'm a college student, and a big FG fan. So I can't wait for TFH to come out !! p.s kinda a short post because my last one broke a rule and i didn't want to rewrite the non-rule breaking parts :p
  10. blue

[FactionRP] Join the Paka Nation

I love your avatar
  11. blue

League of Legends

Fill(Support) main reporting in! But I still kinda suck because I just got back into the game after about a year and a half long break
  12. blue

Currently playing

I've mostly been playing CS:GO, LoL, and the forest with some friends. But i'm also super hyped for the new xcom coming out tonight !!!
  13. blue

Undertale

One of the best games i've played in a long time. After playing it I dropped fallout 4 because of the quality in comparison
  14. blue

What fgs do you play?

Mostly sf4/5, with some skullgirls, BB, GG, and recently some combo assist KI
  15. blue

Who you want to main; who you probably will

Pom and paprika. both charge and puppet are based fighting arch types!!
  16. blue

Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

I haven't watched the show since S1 but Pinky was and always will be best poni!
  17. blue

I have most of those games, and this sounds really fun! So I'd definitely be in.