Search results

1. Masterweaver

[FactionRP] Empire of Tianhuo [Tianhuo]

While it is tempting to attempt our own discourse into the realm of the cookie, our soothsayers say that such a path would be folly; the dark side has all but conquered that field. Nay, I instead suggest we select one of our own vaulted pastries to place forth in honorable combat against the...
  2. Masterweaver

Welcome, kin, to out Miniscule yet Mighty Realm of Magnanimous Magma, Lava and Fire. Come warm yourself by the fire. We have much to discuss. Indeed, in recent times, we have challenged the great Darksiders. They claim power over demons, death, and destruction... but creation eludes them. And...
  3. Masterweaver

[FactionRP] The Hunters [Predators]

Logistics, primarily. Flight capable birds are rarely of the size to be threatening to ungulates, who canonically did not banish smaller predators like the sheepdogs because they did not attack ungulates. There's also the matter of brain-capacity; while some birds are definitely quite...
  4. Masterweaver

[FactionRP] The Hunters [Predators]

Imma gonna point out there are no known birds amongst the sapient races of foenum or the proposed predators.
  5. Masterweaver

[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

It has come to the attention of the Empire that the Dark Side has.... cookies. As one of our few sworn enemies, we cannot allow this to stand. While we recognize that we have yet to appoint an imperial representative, the Empire demands a bake-off to prove that their own form of pastry is in...
  6. Masterweaver

Mane6 Work Stream #3

So, what, ten hours or five?
  7. Masterweaver

PLOT TWISTS!

Plot twist! Pom's pups steal her clothing and masquerade as a wolf!
  8. Masterweaver

13 Years (A Story)

I grew up in Texas. Awesome Possum was a common enough phrase.
  9. Masterweaver

The Predators side of the Story?

Technically rodents are not strictly herbivorous, but the point is made.
  10. Masterweaver

13 Years (A Story)

...What rock have you been living under? As for the story, it's certainly an interesting intro you got in there, with just enough hintology that I must indicate my own intrigue.
  11. Masterweaver

Which sapient ungulate races would you like to see in Foenum?

My image of a Pooka is basically a weird Shadow shapeshifter that has a number of 'adaptive forms'--bat, rabbit, swarm of spiders, and, yes, horse--and a natural form that is very... other. Somewhere between them all, like a knuckle-walking mix between panther and sloth.
  12. Masterweaver

There's also the Pookas. Could be interesting. We already have some fantasy elements, aside from just talking animals....
  13. Masterweaver

Besides the ones as rewards for the higher reward tiers, can we expect TFH Plushes to be made?

I'll admit I don't know much about the SCIENCE OF PLUSHIES. But is it possible to have posable plushies? For whatever reason?
  14. Masterweaver

I'm pretty sure the Prophet is some sort of antelope. I remember reading somewhere that she was an inhabitant of a desert in a time of pharaohs and pyramids; antelope are the ungulates that I know of that live in the egyptian region, although my google search has yet to reveal any bearded species...
  15. Masterweaver

Alas, our mixed blood does lend itself to many still eggs. We are too few, at the moment, to send a voice that is not also our leader. But we shall stoke the fires of life and welcome those who come; in time, perhaps, a speaker shall rise.
  16. Masterweaver

[FactionRP] The Dark Side [Oleander]

Perhaps the Empire is too isolated these days, but... did you claim that a Longma's soul has fallen to corruption and endured to become monstrosity?! This... This is... I must consult with the Empress!
  17. Masterweaver

And in turn we recognized you, Elders. You have our respect.
  18. Masterweaver

[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

The Empire recognizes the position of the Elders. We will not start any altercation within these walls. And any we do get involved with will be ended... quickly.
  19. Masterweaver

The Empire apologizes for the delay in response. A side effect of living in a volcano--sometimes the roads are blocked by lava. While we can survive it, our scrolls cannot. Nevertheless, the alliance of Vevetia is something we gladly welcome. Come, warm yourself by the fire.
  20. Masterweaver

What would be your ideal roster size for TFH?

But Dolly the Sheep was a clone!