Search results

1. Adwins

Backer Status forum privileges

Who can i contact about an email issue? The email i originally signed up with (and also used for indiegogo) got hacked and i have no access to it. gladly it hasn't affected my ability to sign onto here (though i forgot my password to IGG so that's an issue). Would a simple email switch on those...
  2. Adwins

New Forum Sections: Backers' Beta

Who can i contact about an email issue? The email i originally signed up with (and also used for indiegogo) got hacked and i have no access to it. gladly it hasn't affected my ability to sign onto either of those places. would appreciate a swift response (and hope this is the right place to...
  3. Adwins

Killer instinct

wait you mean like I only get to play one character each week? not even the S1 characters like Jago, Glacius, etc?
  4. Adwins

Killer instinct

Does anyone know if the PC version will be free? Yes I know Win 10 will be free, and yes, i'd understand if DLC chars are not, but i'm asking about the base game. can't find the info anywhere and lierally the only thing i've seen people say is that Win10 is free
  5. Adwins

Call of Duty

I can't wait to be proper :bark::bark::bark::bark:ed on Hijacked again also tbh Zombies is the only real reason i got into the series and why i'm sticking with it
  6. Adwins

Super hexagon/open hexagon

ha, just push left/right to avoid stuff? ha, so easy,right? RIGHT?? HAHAH ahaha... >cries
  7. Adwins

Guilty gear

I've mained Faust in both ACR and Xrd, tried to pick up Axl because he's similar,but because of that i felt like he might have the same match up problems Faust had, so i gave other characters a try and i'm really loving May. Major blowout/glass cannon feels really fun, and the dolphins and balls...
  8. Adwins

Skullgirls

Man, Squig Bella is nuts and you should feel bad. It's the team I eventually wnat to play lol. but for now I've got Squigly/Ezlia under my belt.
  9. Adwins

(poll) who will you mane in tfh?

Everyone is pretty interesting so I can't say for sure who I'll be maining once the game comes out. Ollie and Velvet are the biggest candidates as i'm usually a more cautious player. If i get better with Fortune in Skullgirls, maybe Pom. I really want to see how Tianhuo plays. Paprika's dash...