Search results

1. ccg

I'm losing faith in this game.

Tian, can indeed be stressful to fight against, before the recent patch, she had ridiculously long block strings that you have to PB 3-5 times till she stops, and recharges... That's if you don't have enough meter for CC. But, this new patch she is much more manageable than before, her pressure...
  2. ccg

Dragon Horse combos

Since this place has been refurbished imma post my new stuff here.
  3. ccg

Backers' Beta Started!

I need help... I checked my backerkit and it says i only pledge for 15$, but i donated above 40$ on the crowdfund. I clearly have the purple banner Backer Beta Tester.
  4. ccg

Backers' Beta Started!

Still haven't received any emails to activate the game on steam.
  5. ccg

Would you watch a TFH television series?

Yes, I wood:rolleyes:, but wood I get attached to it?... maybe:oops:........................................................ nah.:p
  6. ccg

If you could go back in time and save fighting is magic from being c&d'd...

The Toy Company: *looks at the crowd*:eek: The Toy Company: *eyes turn into dollar signs* The Toy Company: I might consider this.:rolleyes: LOL
  7. ccg

Who you want to main; who you probably will

Rai-... I mean Tianhuo.:rolleyes: I've pretty much learned every nook and cranny that RD was capable of on TE... And even if Tian would be entirely different I' d still main her.:)
  8. ccg

Only time will tell.;) I mean even The Toy Company is considering a merge w/ their long time rival, Mattel.
  9. ccg

Why save it?... who's to say they won't make alternate pone skins in the future.;) As for the lore, it's pretty easy to just say that the portal the predators were banished to, happened to be linked in the middle of Everfree F. as the portal activated the map detected the anomaly and sent the...