Search results

1. Terodeness

[FactionRP] The Hunters [Predators]

Uh sorry I was away for quite long time, have happened something while I was absent?
  2. Terodeness

[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

Then I'm sorry, I didn't want to push you even more. That OC part was just little important detail. You would just need to add "OC have sent me." phrase into your speech in order to eliminate any doubts from Hunters side. But yea I'm done poking you into something. I'm far behind a border and...
  3. Terodeness

I.. I... you are trolling.. you are trolling me, right?
  4. Terodeness

Waaaaait! I mean that you are lying to the local Hunters! (NPCs) xD Sweet Sunbottom Tyrant... Come on! Do I need to do all the hard part? xD If you want to convience someone you need to give him something that he can trust you, even if you have to lie.
  5. Terodeness

@Zero: Fine, drop the council and holo-thingy part and it might work for NPCs. If you would like to deal with me or OC, you will have to come with somethig waaaaaaay more creative. That said, it's still pretty bad, but when you are a bear and maybe if you say that OC sent you I'm ok with it. I'm...
  6. Terodeness

OOC: Sorry for double post, but I needed to take a shower and accidentally hit a send button. OK, so let's do it again. Am I asking too much? Or am I doing something wrong? All I want is you to be little more creative that's all. 1) Try to imagine it from the other side. Your arch enemy and...
  7. Terodeness

Ah I see. So I will try to write it as clear as possible. The Hunters with capital H is our faction. In this group are all ungulates and even few predators (mostly scouts). Predators can, but don't need to be part of it. Also Hunters serves all predators. If I say predators then I mean anything...
  8. Terodeness

OOC: Wait, what? You thing we are against this because we don't want to get ourself hurt? Oh, how wrong you are. :) We are against this, because it doesn't fit. Tell me, where would you find an army of predators, while all of them are still locked in the Hold, and told them: "Hey guys there are...
  9. Terodeness

OOC: You reeeeally want a blood don't you? Why you aren't on our side already? :D So the green part is the only major flaw in your plan. Why did you think they would listen to you? Predators aka scouts and their pack leaders. (We are still talking about cca 20 of them.) would never listen to...
  10. Terodeness

OOC: Don't get me wrong I would love to cooperate, just I can't work with something I don't have and it's not really pleasurable to play with something that a) Denies things I did earlier. b) Someone just shove it in your hands. c) Is quite dumb in first place (if I say it bluntly). (In this...
  11. Terodeness

OOC: Umm... sure, but I'm bit confused. One speak about predators, other about hunters, another one about Predators group and last one about Hunters faction. So which one is it? Secondly I will wait for OC what he have to say, but have you took in account what I had said earlier? You can meet...
  12. Terodeness

OOC: I will lift this idea even higher. Basically for me to do something and not only give a hollow threats I need such a system. I was planing using it.
  13. Terodeness

OOC: Hmm... I always imagined Hunters as a groups of Individuals, not an army who can deal with a whole nation. As I said earlier something like a group of terrorists who do sabotations, causes a masive panics, disorganize or cripple local defences and grovement, etc... so Predators would have...
  14. Terodeness

*Loooks at our mark.* Oh I'm such an idiot... Why I haven't done the red part in vector and done it by hand in GIMP? When I will have a time I will make a proper clean vector and proper raster version of it... I can't look at... this... >.>
  15. Terodeness

*Turns left, turns right* *Unnoticed sneaks right next to the Miner's desk and leaves there a note.* *Sneaks back to the hiding spot.* Now where did I leave that popcorn?
  16. Terodeness

Kind of thought it would be a good idea to post it even here. For Hurricane and even other possible new fellows.
  17. Terodeness

[FactionRP] Proud Nation of Velvetia [Velvet]

Smug deer & cream?..... This can get really wrong, really fast in quite many ways... :D
  18. Terodeness

Sure they are. *Creepy grin*
  19. Terodeness

But we have cookies! With raisins! Muhahahahahaha!
  20. Terodeness

Words cold as ice, hearts even colder, But the blood it pumps is same, warm and bitter. You speak of purity and righteousness, but what about, you know, the kindness? You are too proud with heads up in the skies. Not knowing where are you stepping, not wise. When you will stumble and fall on...