Search results

1. LapinZinski

Word Association Game

Sense
  2. LapinZinski

Figure/Toy Collection

Kill la Kill, Panty & Stocking and Lawyer Friendly Equines ? You sir have amazing taste :3
  3. LapinZinski

Word Association Game

Barbrady
  4. LapinZinski

Word Association Game

Hadoken
  5. LapinZinski

Can we count to 100?

6. LapinZinski

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

I think I will start to invest myself in this group this next week.
  7. LapinZinski

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

I too, would like to invest myself but, well I'm French so my availability are rather different from most of you sadly ;(
  8. LapinZinski

[FactionRP] The Dark Side [Oleander]

Count me in ! Where is my laser ?
  9. LapinZinski

What is Your All Time Favorite Game?

My all-time favorite ? Hum, it's either The Legend Of Zelda Nes or Wind Waker, or Banjo-Kazooie, or F-Zero GX. No really I can't decide which one.
  10. LapinZinski

Favorite Anime

Not really a big fan of anime specifically, but I do have some I like. In random order, there's Lucky Star, Kill la Kill, Steins Gate, Persona 4 or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Oh and I Iove Little Witch Academia, which isn't a anime but is japanimation.
  11. LapinZinski

Rate the icon above you

OC(4)/5
  12. LapinZinski

Would you watch a TFH television series?

Considering the whole backstory Lauren is writing about the show, I definitely could see a good series about our angular. However, I don't see it going more than a 22-episodes season, like a regular shonen anime.
  13. LapinZinski

Can we count to 100?

37 Reversed it and you get 'LE'
  14. LapinZinski

The Monkey's Paw

Granted ! However, the Monkey's Paw encrypted it in a special encoding that nobody will be able to tell before at least 3 millennium. [Edit : I read your wish too fast and read "answer" instead of "question". Sorry :/] I wish for pancakes
  15. LapinZinski

Favourite music

Thanks to an animation from CaptainHoers, this song has become my absolute favorite. Otherwise, if we are talking about Lawyer Friendly Equines, I do like Raise This Barn, This Day's Aria and Winter Warp Up :3
  16. LapinZinski

So, who is your favorite champion?

I kinda have the same mindset than StopShot. While I do like Oleander because of her Bookworm Hoers origin, I'm still waiting to play the actual game before establishing who is the best one. It's maybe also because I'm not a really good versus fighting player and can only judge the design of the...
  17. LapinZinski

Introduce yourself

Hi ! I'm LapinZinski, french brony and developer apprentice. I'm not really a big fighting game player but I do love watching people playing them; it's just so .. fascinating. I do play some Smash with friends or Skullgirls or even Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. When I'm not playing, I do 3D stuff like...