Search results

1. Silver Lining

[FactionRP] The Dark Side [Oleander]

Urgh, why haven't we set up a watcher of some sort for that manic reindeer? Two reasons: she keeps using her magic to escape, and she'd try to kill them. At best, all we can do is crowd control when it happens. Hmm...well, can't we-- I know what you're going to ask, and no. The Leader said no...
  2. Silver Lining

Games You...

It used to be an alright game, although I mostly played it on custom servers. But after the update to Source and the introduction of CSGO, guns started handling worse than airsoft. It also made a lot of code for custom servers unusable, which was kind of the nail in the coffin for me.
  3. Silver Lining

Games You...

On the "dislikes" list, I have: Fable Pokèmon Almost every "survival" type game I don't hate them, it's more that I'm disappointed in them. As far as games I like, I'm not sure if any fit into "everyone else hates," but I know there are games I like that I never see people talk about. Megaman...
  4. Silver Lining

Welcome to the fold, darkness accepts all
  5. Silver Lining

Hey everyone, what did I--why is Fluffy in the pool again? Did someone throw his golden ball to the bottom again?
  6. Silver Lining

Personally speaking, I actually find this information rather fascinating. This requires further study No, now is probably not the time for that, they're probably busy.
  7. Silver Lining

If there were Friendship finishers in TFH (like Mortal Kombat)

Ehh, probably not. Considering it's a brawl for dominance rather than trying to actually kill your opponent, it wouldn't make sense to have that much of a difference.
  8. Silver Lining

Only a fool would accept one side of the coin and reject the other for the sake of such a fragile concept as safety. To oppose that which is the other half of your existence is to divide your strength for the sake of pride.
  9. Silver Lining

Thoughts on SMT x Fire Emblem?

As a fan of both, I can only get so hype before my cynicism kicks me. So I'll just say I'm looking forward to this.
  10. Silver Lining

Question & Answer

My Gottagofast tea mug, actually filled with tea this time. Need more gun?
  11. Silver Lining

Question & Answer

Nah, I've kept enough of those in my life. I'd rather a ferret...or a snake. What's the best candy in the world?
  12. Silver Lining

Tabletop Gaming

Yeah, I've got Tabletop Simulator, complete with Superfight. And a bunch of mods for things like Cards Against Humanity and a lot of other things I don't remember atm, cause I haven't got a lot of people to play with it. And I've played enough on Xyzzy to know that I'm a terrible, terrible...
  13. Silver Lining

General RPG Thread

Just to continue listing good RPGs, I have not met anyone who dislikes Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Of course, I can't mention Paper Mario without pointing out that Super Mario RPG was also an epic game. Golden Sun is an under-appreciated gem, with an interesting mix of psionics and...
  14. Silver Lining

A Moment of Silence for the Glory

Having grown up a forum denizen, I can most definitely appreciate just how well this one functions. It's like spending adolescence in a trailer, then moving into a high-class condo.
  15. Silver Lining

Tabletop Gaming

Mmm, I think I know a couple things that could help you with both of those. For tabletop RPGs, there's an awesome, free, web-based system on Roll20 that works for playing online really well. It has a lot of amazing tools for running and playing games. If enough people are interested here, we...
  16. Silver Lining

Question & Answer

Hold on. *begins the summoning ritual* Cyoot Doge
  17. Silver Lining

Tabletop Gaming

Who else enjoys tabletop RPGs? Personally, I've played mostly with modified 3.5 systems (Star Wars, Pathfinder) with a bit of dabbling in Fate, Ubiquity, Savage Worlds and Anima. Recently picked up 13th Age, I love how it's designed. Ooh, and also card games. MTG decks? Best CAH plays? Plenty...
  18. Silver Lining

Question & Answer

I'll respond to that with a post Hey, are we supposed to fix that? [points to cloud of smoke]
  19. Silver Lining

Question & Answer

Even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly. ¿Dónde está el baño?
  20. Silver Lining

Oh, I wouldn't say that. Rather, I'd say that dark and light magic are two sides to the same coin. Opposed in position, not necessarily in purpose. Of course, since I can't be a yin-yang bomb, I'm going to stick with darkness.