Search results

1. Stridershy

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

MY FRIENDS. THE WAIT IS OVER. OUR TIME IS NOW.
  2. Stridershy

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

3. Stridershy

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Playing Monster Hunter World. I just hit the second half(?) of the game, and haven't progressed any further. Not that its hard, its actually because I've slayed up to 10 Diablos' as of right now, trying to get one single material for a Hammer upgrade.
  4. Stridershy

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Yeah, this whole group was originally was designed to speculate about Goat and get future Goat Players to talk about Goat. The whole ForumRP stuff spawned from us, despite us not being an RP group. We just got grouped up with the rest of the RP groups.
  5. Stridershy

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

Just gimme Tager and we'll be set. I mean I'll probably run Waldstein if he isn't in the game, but still. Gimme Tager.
  6. Stridershy

Thems' Tabletop Herds 1 Year Anniversy Festival!

Sup nerds. I'm one of the DM's that's going to be taking part in this big thing. Just wanna toss some extra info. I'm going to be taking care of the Pathfinder side of things. Got some interesting things lined up, maybe. The schedule will be split up between both me and OC, with (currently) 3...
  7. Stridershy

BlazBlue

I T S H A P P E N I N G
  8. Stridershy

Weapon of choice?

Personally, my favorite controller to use is the Rock Candy Xbox 360 controller.
  9. Stridershy

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

The Goat Cult is 4Life...and the Goat Cult is 4Ever. We are just...too...sweet!
  10. Stridershy

METAL

Might as well share a few more recommendations
  11. Stridershy

METAL

Here are some of my favorite Metal bands. Blind Guardian is easily one of my favorite bands growing up. Still one of my favorites today. Best Trash Metal band out there, fight me. Going way back to the 1970's with this one. Rainbow is Ronnie James Dio's old band, this song features the...
  12. Stridershy

Local arcades

I used to work at an Arcade at my local mall nearly 8-10 years ago. We mostly had DDR and the biggest fighting games we had was MK4 and MVC1. There's not that many arcades near my house anymore. A gameroom in a bowling alley, but thats about it. I'd have to go for about an hour drive to go to...
  13. Stridershy

EVO 2017

I like this lineup. Street Fighter is going to be hype as usual. Super excited to see BlazBlue on the main stage again, and Melee will probably be pretty good too. I like the player's choice list. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Turbo get chosen.
  14. Stridershy

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

What did you guys put for #10? I'm thinking "Overgoat".
  15. Stridershy

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

I would have, but I really wanted to goat someone else into doing one.
  16. Stridershy

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

All pizza is welcome.
  17. Stridershy

Wishing Mane6 the best of luck in 2017

Thanks to this group and this game, I've met a lot of cool cats. Keep up the great work!
  18. Stridershy

TFHs D&D (5e) Campaign

Yes. They're doing the basic classes...despite the fact ya boy is a Monk because I'm the best I didn't read the rules.
  19. Stridershy

KYMSnowman's Snowy Snowart Snow

For the record. Its his hammer that prefers to be called Spaghetti. Because...y'know. Manwich isn't all that right in the head and thinks his hammer talks to him. One of many, many character gags no one will ever see or hear.
  20. Stridershy

Guilty gear

I'mma need to get a better computer to run Revelator properly. But when I do...ITS JAWNNY TIME. (in the meantime i'll play the older Guilty Gear games to have some jawnny time)