Search results

1. shoyrumaster11

Mane6 Work Stream #7

Not sure if I'll be able to watch this upcoming stream since my family will be going on holidays soon. I like seeing the progress being made
  2. shoyrumaster11

What would "ruin" Them Fightin' Herds for you?

I think microtransactions, always online, boring gameplay and terrible controls are the main things that would ruin TFH for me. I'd also be pretty disappointed if the Linux/Mac port is nowhere near as good as the Windows version. Aside from my concerns about ports, though, I don't think we'll...
  3. shoyrumaster11

Mane6 Work Stream #4

Cannot wait to picnic some more! I'll be on holidays by then too, so it perfect! I wonder how far they've got since the last stream?
  4. shoyrumaster11

Why do you like TFH?

The game hasn't been released yet, so it's kinda hard for me to answer that question but, based on what I've seen of the game, I like the animation, and the controls seem like they could work (especially with a USB controller), this game might also be the first game to help me to actually get...
  5. shoyrumaster11

Would you watch a TFH television series?

A Them's Fightin' Herds TV series would be pretty cool, of course, I'd watch it! Heck, I'd probably even get the DVDs.
  6. shoyrumaster11

Favorite Pokemon?

Not really sure who my favourite Pokemon is.
  7. shoyrumaster11

So who else here is planning on getting super good at this game?

I don't really play fighting games very often, so the idea of competitive gameplay might not interest me.
  8. shoyrumaster11

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Don't exactly have a "favourite" game, but here I go: You are some random 10-year-old kid who goes on an adventure collecting various monsters to complete a portable digital encyclopedia of monsters, but along the way, also has to fight monster masters, his mean rival, the monster master...
  9. shoyrumaster11

Lauren Faust's favorite champion is Velvet or Orleander

Oleander best ungulate confirmed, I guess