Search results

1. Rainbowdash26

Rich's Recorded Recreations and Jampacked Joke Journals

I guess Tianhuo was faster to the draw. =P Hm, but I really like how you did Tianhuo's ears. It has a very good proportion and curves to them. ^^
  2. Rainbowdash26

The Reason Behind Your Username

The mare who got me into this + The number associated with my birthday = This screen name. Yeah. Not a very creative name, I know. =P
  3. Rainbowdash26

RD26's Art Thread

Yeah, that kind of shadow is definitely one thing I should get around to experimenting with. ^^; There's a wide variety of subjects to learn in art, so my focus has been shifting from one area to another. Still, thanks for your thoughts! ^^ And admittedly, I may be getting some terminology...
  4. Rainbowdash26

RD26's Art Thread

Huh... I guess there is a few things I could have done to make that drawing more straightforward to interpret, but then again, I don't mind it having multiple interpretations. >.> Anyways. I've been practicing Oleander quite a bit lately, so here are more drawing I made of her: It really...
  5. Rainbowdash26

RD26's Art Thread

Thanks for the positive comments, everyone! I've been meaning to play around with the perspectives a bit more like this: It would probably make for a more interesting picture. =P
  6. Rainbowdash26

RD26's Art Thread

Heya all, I haven't been very active on here at all, but I figured I should share my TFH fanarts here since I've been learning to draw and paint better. =P Not much to show right now admittedly, but I've been experimenting with perspectives, so I might have something more interesting to...
  7. Rainbowdash26

Rich's Recorded Recreations and Jampacked Joke Journals

Awesome! .... Kind of make me wonder what Pom is worked up about, admittedly. She is looking rather displeased. =P I actually ended up watching the video at .25 speed just so I can learn a few things or two. >.>
  8. Rainbowdash26

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Quite a lot of lively artwork here! =P ... I do not have much TFH fanart to contribute at the moment, but here they are: Admittedly, my art isn't as lively as the one I've seen on here. I'm still trying to get good with art. =/
  9. Rainbowdash26

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Is everywhere and nowhere simultaneously.
  10. Rainbowdash26

Pixel artsy stuff thread

I found this tumblr page to be another useful tutorial as it also shows the progression of how a pixel art might look like from start to finish:
  11. Rainbowdash26

Introduce yourself

Oh, sound like it has been somewhat slow around here? Good to know that I'm welcome here in any case. ^^ It is only a tentative term for that other galaxy admittedly! Surely, a proper terminology will surface after the aforementioned rear-kicking happened! =P Hello to you too, OC! This...
  12. Rainbowdash26

Introduce yourself

My name is RD26. I'm not exactly new, but I haven't been active on here, so I figure that it's about time that I introduce myself. =P I usually play video games from the platforming, RPG, Adventure/Action, or Fighting genre. So, I have a fair bit of knowledge on playing a fighting game, but...