Search results

1. snowyblitz

You're SPECIAL!

Love me some Fallout! Strength - 7 I used to work a Warehouse job where heavy lifting was a daily thing Perception - 6 I have fairly decent eyes and intuition. Endurance - 4. I'm overweight. Working on changing this Charisma - 5 Very average. I'm not much of a talker and am really bad at...
  2. snowyblitz

Armored Core

Armored Core 4 was my personal favorite... Although it was also my first exposure to the series >.< (I grew up with Nintendo consoles.) I loved the game, it's story and universe really intrigued me. AC: For Answers was also really good, although extremely difficult. I usually built my mechs to...
  3. snowyblitz

Armored Core

M.A.V. on Steam While it's not really Armored Core, it is however a spiritual successor to the amazing Mecha game that was Chrome Hounds!
  4. snowyblitz

What do you guys collect?

Gundam toys and models (I'd like to collect the high grade models but dem moneyz), Magic the Gathering, Books, Tabletop RPG's
  5. snowyblitz

Copy Your Paste

warning imminent wall of text haha:
  6. snowyblitz

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Lately I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei 4. I picked it back up again after beating it about a year ago, currently about 85% done the game. My demon team is as follows: Holy Sphinx Level 74, Megami Norn 78, Entity Alilat. The main character is level 87. I'm trying to do the neutral ending...
  7. snowyblitz

Thoughts on SMT x Fire Emblem?

That's a shame. Oh well I can keep enjoying both series and forget the crossover even exists!
  8. snowyblitz

Dark Souls

My favorite theme by far is Lord Gwynn's theme. It's haunting and beautiful.
  9. snowyblitz

General RPG Thread

Shin Megami Tensei 4. The title caught my interest as it was related to the Persona series. This was a JRPG that really made me think. It made me question my own morals, and how I would live in such a dystopian world.
  10. snowyblitz

Thoughts on SMT x Fire Emblem?

I'm a big fan of both SMT and Fire Emblem and I really hope this crossover is done right. SMT's story takes itself very serious and on several occasions in 4 I had to stop and actually think about my choices.
  11. snowyblitz

Dark Souls

Oh how I love Dark Souls. There's just something so rewarding about the difficulty. It might take you hundreds of attempts to beat a boss, but when you do defeat that boss. The pure adrenaline rush you get is awesome.
  12. snowyblitz

Tabletop Gaming

I'm a big MtG player myself. I don't really keep up with Standard though. Lately I run a U/B/R Eldrazi deck. For tabletop games I play Ponyfinder, and several board games. Lately it's been Arkham Horror.
  13. snowyblitz

FFXIV - Heavensward

I played FFXIV Heavensward until about September. I was disappointed by the severe lack of content after the expansion came out and got bored of trying to find a group for Alexander Savage. I mained a Dragonlady Monk (Can't recall their name) I started the game as a Hyur named Alister Crowley...
  14. snowyblitz

How long before TFH Funko POP?

I would definitely buy TFH merchandise. T-shirts, figurines, anything!
  15. snowyblitz

What song are you listening to right now?

What have you done to me D:
  16. snowyblitz

What song are you listening to right now?

This at the moment.
  17. snowyblitz

[FactionRP] Proud Nation of Velvetia [Velvet]

Glory to our fluffy adorable deer overlord.
  18. snowyblitz

Rate the icon above you

pretty cute 7/7
  19. snowyblitz

Dungeons and Dragons

I learned how to play in 3.5 and now I currently play Ponyfinder (A pony adaptation of Pathfinder) every weekend using Roll20. I'm playing a Hunter at this time. Some of my fondest memories were playing an insane Dwarf cleric. He'd be perfectly normal one moment, then be inflicting light wounds...
  20. snowyblitz

Would you watch a TFH television series?

If Lauren Faust was involved, then by all means! I'd certainly give it a shot.