Search results

1. Appletank

how do you block paprikas zippy teleport?

Is it just me or is that link dead?
  2. Appletank

The Reason Behind Your Username

About a decade ago, my brother and I wanted to make accounts for BattleNet (Starcraft). We liked apples (the fruit). He found the marine sprite cute. I found the tank's epic damage awesome. We became AppleMarineXX and AppleTankXX. I dropped the XX because it was ridiculous, he continues on to...
  3. Appletank

how do you block paprikas zippy teleport?

uh, what does +/- mean though?
  4. Appletank

Velvet Shatter-C spam

AI seems to really like doing this. Anyone feel this way? Makes it a bit hard to approach since blocking just pushes me away. Feels like the only way to get close is to bait it into using Shatter-A and hopping in.
  5. Appletank

How do i approach Velvet (and blocks in general)?

Thanks. Right now my opponent is AI, sooo *badly bruised by robots*
  6. Appletank

How do i approach Velvet (and blocks in general)?

Note: Currently playing Olie Testing out approaches in Training in slow motion, not sure what to do when she's constantly blocking. I try to block in return, but i tend to get pushed back by one of her giant ice crystals. If I get close, she just blocks (or attacks with an ice crystal and...
  7. Appletank

How to counter Velvet's Eruption?

Doing the standard block seems to still knock me. Is it a crouch block, or do i need to move forwards?
  8. Appletank

Pom Gameplay

Uh, how does one use Pom's Bark? I don't get which button to press to achieve "hold"