• Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access 17.2: 7.8.2019

Search results

1. Alevgor

Background Easter Egg

'D' and 'S' actually corresponnd to my letter guess list
  2. Alevgor

The new pixle lobbies

Alpaca lobby music is awesome (cow music is good too)! :olliebigsmile: Jumping and swimming are nice little additions. Reine City looks a bit like ghost town, all empty, dark and cold :olliesad:
  3. Alevgor

Pokemon

I'm not a Pokemon fan but that trailer looks hilarious.
  4. Alevgor

Nappy's Whenever, Wherever Worklog

Updates, woo! :arigrin2:
  5. Alevgor

TFH: Situation Update

Companies never send negative replies. Too much work, also they can send a positive reply later if previous candidate was not hired for some reason.
  6. Alevgor

TFH: Situation Update

Unacceptable!
  7. Alevgor

Salt mines progression.

Location: Salt Mines. Description: if you are caught by a predator when you are about to open a chest, a fight with that predator will happen but it won't count towards difficulty progression (because predator should be destroyed by opening the chest?).
  8. Alevgor

Oleander: Magic Fel Spark Interaction

Location: during the mirror Oleander fight. If Oleanders simultaneously launch magic fel spark with different amount of magic charges, this will happen:
  9. Alevgor

Empty Pixel lobby list

Either it is bugged or no one hosts lobbies anymore. I don't know. :olliesad: Before recent patch I did not have any problems with lobbies btw.
  10. Alevgor

E3 2018 Trailers/Reviews

Ooh indeed.
  11. Alevgor

Let's Create A Character! [GRIFFIN FACE PAINT]

Dogs would be in the hold. Longmas would be in the hold. Plot excuse can be found for any creature to be in the game.
  12. Alevgor

I don't think so
  13. Alevgor

"The Glue Factory"? Really Mane6?

"Eqe$tri@" is a trademark, but it is not owned by H@$bro. "Eqe$tri@ girls" on other hand is.
  14. Alevgor

Are griffins not considered predators?
  15. Alevgor

Music Discussion Thread

The official stage theme tracks unfortunately have way too short length for my taste, I wish they had at least one more loop so their length was comparable to character themes (~4 minutes). Also while I understand that composers may not be considering predators theme as one of the best in their...
  16. Alevgor

Thougts on new AI balance

Was AI of the salt mines changed or it is for Arcade mode only?
  17. Alevgor

TFH Early Access - Dev Tasklist

Thank you for the response. Some engines have problems with multiple overlapping partially transparent objects, maybe it is one of them.
  18. Alevgor

May I also suggest something like high-res texture mode for stages? Or maybe adjustments to some of the textures that look too blurry comparing to other (mostly objects/ground surface on foreground). Also you probably know that background characters still have blending problems with other...
  19. Alevgor

I don't know, what specifically you are going to change, but here are some suggestions: 1. Sprite for AI controlled characters that is different from player controlled character. Maybe something similar to predator color scheme: 2. A separate color palette for AI characters in salt mines...
  20. Alevgor

I hope there will be possibility to rebind them.