• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows and Linux!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

2.1.1 (5.21.2021)

Search results

1. fah_q2

Your Game of the Year for 2017

Persona 5
  2. fah_q2

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Played some Mario Odyssey and Devil May Cry 3 for the past 2 weeks. I also decided to finish The Legend of Dragoon after leaving it for 5 years. I'm just started playing Horizon Zero Dawn The Frozen Wilds DLC.
  3. fah_q2

Empty Your Life Savings 2017 (AKA Summer Steam Sale)

I'm only buying Nier and Bayonetta this summer.
  4. fah_q2

E3 Trailers/Reviews 2017

Spiderman looked pretty neat I hope that turns out well. Xcom Mario would have been great if weren't for those rabbids. I'm looking forward to Wolfenstein, Monster Hunter World, and shadow of The Colossus.
  5. fah_q2

Kingdom Hearts

Birth by Sleep was hardest because of that Mysterious Figure boss fight. You also had to do everything in the game for all three characters which made it longest game to 100%.
  6. fah_q2

Kingdom Hearts

I did it, I finally got 100% on all games. KH Re: CoM wasn't worth it tho.
  7. fah_q2

I finished Persona 5 a week ago with 140 hours put into that playthrough, fantastic game. I'm currently playing Shadow of Mordor. I will probably get through a small list of short games this month. I also bought a Nintendo Switch at the last minute but no game yet. I not sure if i want to get...
  8. fah_q2

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Broke the table.
  9. fah_q2

Got Persona 5 earlier this week, I decided to play on hard mode and it's got me killed a few times already. I'm almost finish with the first palace.
  10. fah_q2

Kingdom Hearts

I'm tempted to get 1.5 and 2.5 myself but I want to hold off on buying anything new until June. I checked PSNProfiles recently and the PS4 trophies are separated from the PS3 trophies. I still need to play RE: CoM and I've read that it takes the longest time to get the platinum trophy compared...
  11. fah_q2

Been playing Horizon: Zero Dawn all week and i'm having a blast playing this. I choose the highest difficulty so it's pretty unforgiving if go into fights unprepared.
  12. fah_q2

Kingdom Hearts

That's the reason I bought them instead of playing them on an emulator.
  13. fah_q2

Kingdom Hearts

I actually never played 1 and 2 until the remixes were out. I did however play every handheld game close to their released dates except for KH:3D.
  14. fah_q2

Haven't posted all month. Played through kingdom hearts 2.8 earlier this month. After that I played through Chrono Trigger for the first time. Now i'm playing LittleBigPlanet this week.
  15. fah_q2

Likes ALL the deer.
  16. fah_q2

Local arcades

I'm not sure how much I would spend on arcade machines if they were in my area. I guess it depends on who I can play with and what kind of games they have.
  17. fah_q2

Kingdom Hearts

I bought kh 2.8 on released day. I was originally going to start with kh 3D but started with 0.2 to avoid spoilers. 0.2 was good and I enjoyed it throughout the prologue. The game runs at 60 fps on the ps4 pro although it drops in some areas mostly in enclosed spaces but luckily not during any...
  18. fah_q2

Know's what dreams are made of.
  19. fah_q2

Wishing Mane6 the best of luck in 2017

I manage to see every stream except for one and it's been interesting seeing the game develop more every month. I'm looking forward to next year to see how the end product looks. Good luck and Happy New Year.
  20. fah_q2

I spent the first half of the month playing FF XV then played The Last Guardian last week. I'm now playing the new survival mode for Uncharted 4 and Stories: Path of Destinies.