• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

1.4.4 (1.5.2021)

Search results

1. Some Person

TFH 2020 offline rankings

Now that the 2018 - 19 offline rankings have been posted (which can be found here), I figure it's now time to go into how the 2020 rankings will work. Please read this over carefully, as I will refer people back to this post if I am asked something I already have gone over. - Including Previous...
  2. Some Person

TFH Offline Elo rankings

Here is the complete list with Elo progression:
  3. Some Person

TFH Offline Elo rankings

#5 - #1
  4. Some Person

TFH Offline Elo rankings

#10 - #6
  5. Some Person

TFH Offline Elo rankings

#15 - #11
  6. Some Person

TFH Offline Elo rankings

#20 - #16
  7. Some Person

TFH Offline Elo rankings

And now we will begin the top 25. Congratulations to those who made it, and here's to a very strong showing in 2020! #25 - #21:
  8. Some Person

TFH Offline Elo rankings

The time has finally come for me to reveal the top 25 offline players up until now! Once again, please check the first post if you have any questions. At the same time, if you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to ask, as I want to be as transparent as...
  9. Some Person

TFH Offline Elo rankings

As the 22nd has passed, the rankings are now established. I shall post the results before the end of the year.
  10. Some Person

TFH Offline Elo rankings

The results for the following tournaments have been added: - Gamers On The Edge 2018 - QT Tourney #XX (At Bronycon)
  11. Some Person

TFH Offline Elo rankings

So something I've been wanting to see for a while now is a ranking system for offline TFH results. There's been other ranking systems, but it always has some kind of arbitrary value to it. Recently, however, I found an Elo calculator online, and it's been able to help me figure proper...
  12. Some Person

TFH Tournament at SEAPonyCon 2019 (MANILA, PHILIPPINES)

Any chance that the bracket can be completed? It's missing some matches on it atm. Edit: nvm it's finished now.
  13. Some Person

Plans for TFH at Combo Breaker 2020 (including community-funded international players)

I can't find the bracket for it, but I think there was a TFH side-tournament out in asia (might not have been, but I feel like it was over there) that got like, eight entrants. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, and has the bracket for it, I think it should be the top couple players from...
  14. Some Person

Plans for TFH at Combo Breaker 2020 (including community-funded international players)

I will 10000% chip in to help players show up
  15. Some Person

The Stomping Grounds (SoCal bi-weekly)

Quite something (fun) to get a patch dropped on us right before a local, but we ran with it anywayyyy Results:
  16. Some Person

Now that we're heading back on track, it's time for the usual post with the link to sign up for the bracket The Stomping Grounds #5
  17. Some Person

For those who didn't see the stream, our next Stomping Grounds will take place on May 11th, due to the group starting up Saturday events at Super Arcade. If anyone wishes to be the TO for the Super Arcade events (along with making a new event name for these tournaments if we have them), let me...
  18. Some Person

signups for the next event are now live The Stomping Grounds #4
  19. Some Person

Thanks again to everyone who showed up for another successful local! Next one will be on April 20th. Here are the results:
  20. Some Person

Registration for the next Stomping Grounds is now live! Doing so early helps save me time setting up the bracket, so if you can, that would be swell! The Stomping Grounds #3