• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

1.4.4 (1.5.2021)

Search results

1. Ambris

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

I AM HYPED
  2. Ambris

Overwatch

I almost always give my vote to the team support or even the opposite team support. Not enough people play supports, but we always need them. So I like show my appreciation.
  3. Ambris

Overwatch

Tracer <3<3<3 She can be hard to play, but damn is she fun.
  4. Ambris

Games you could play over and over

I find myself replaying many of the Fire Emblem games many times.
  5. Ambris

Underrated/Obscure Video Games

Yeah, that was mentioned earlier in this thread. But it's so good it deserves another mention. :D
  6. Ambris

Street fighter

Sent you an invite Also here is my Steam Profile. If anyone wants to fight a Bronze Tier scrub go ahead and send me an invite: Steam Community :: Ambris Send me a PM here too though, else I'm likely to ignore it as I do get a fair amount of blind invites
  7. Ambris

As some who is a real fan of tactical grid strategy games (Like Fire Emblem or XCom), The Banner Saga is something that really appealed to me. (I'm also a huge sucker for the heavy nordic theming). It definitely comes across as a bit of an indie game, as the content is actually a bit light and...
  8. Ambris

TWEWY isn't so much obscure as it is niche, unique, and possibly a bit exclusive. I love that game though; I'd kill for a sequel. Compared to a lot of other JRPGs that get way more attention, I definitely think it's under-rated.
  9. Ambris

Street fighter

Relevant:
  10. Ambris

That's probably an accurate comparison, yeah.
  11. Ambris

Street fighter

Been playing SFV the last week. I'm just a bronze tier scrub (and I'm struggling to even hold that title) but I like game, and I'm trying to get better. My biggest problem is learning to not panic. I have a grasp on how to play well, but I tend to freak out and become uncoordinated against any...
  12. Ambris

I figured it was less story-centric; I was asking for specifically a comparison of the gameplay aspects, of which Half-life's were air-tight. Still, "Lovecraftian hell" has got my interest; I may have to check it out. I wonder if they have it on GoG. . . This talk of old FPS games has me...
  13. Ambris

How would you say the single player compared to the likes of the original Half-life? I ask because Half-Life is the earliest FPS I'm familiar with, and I really love it. I'm curious about Quake now though.
  14. Ambris

It's kind of a borderline. Like, most people have at least heard of Shantae, sure--but how many have actually played a game thoroughly? Or the whole series even? In my circle of friends, I'm pretty much the only one. I'd argue that it's at least underrated, if not relatively obscure. XD As for...
  15. Ambris

Does the Shantae series count? It's starting to actually get a little mainstream traction, but for the most part it flies under people's radar. I think Shantae deserves way more attention that she gets. Here's the kickstarter trailer for the latest game I just love the bright happy colors and...
  16. Ambris

Xcom

I beat XCOM 2! And only on my 2nd playthrough, at that. ON IRONMAN MODE. And I didn't lose a single soldier in the finale missions. Because I'm a freakin baws at tactics. . . .Okay, I admit it was only Normal difficulty (or whatever they called it in this game). Gonna take a break from the game...
  17. Ambris

Fire Emblem

AAAAAAaa I wanna get Fates but I just don't have the money. :/
  18. Ambris

Lauren Faust's favorite champion is Velvet or Orleander

Funny, those are my favorites too. XD
  19. Ambris

Your hopes and fears for TFH?

Only Capcom is really notorious for that kind of thing, and it's a symptom of being a huge company. I sincerely and completely doubt that'll ever happen with TFH.
  20. Ambris

Fire Emblem

OH GOOD THEN MUST GET