• Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access 16: 5.21.2019

Search results

1. Infinaron

Development Update - June 12, 2019

Received. Followed up.
  2. Infinaron

I didn't order the features in any particular way, just scope and difficulty, from least to greatest. Didn't mean to imply this was the release order. We're working on all of these all at once, and they'll release when they're done.
  3. Infinaron

Development Update - June 12, 2019 For the last few weeks our team has been away on a triple event showcase tour. We made an appearance at Xanadu here in Maryland, hoofed it over to Combo Breaker in Chicago, then immediately flew out to Dallas for Dreamhack. The overwhelmingly positive response...
  4. Infinaron

Stream Today, and Patch News

Unfortunately, it does look like we won't be able to get the updated+new pixel maps out today. We want to give players a good idea of when to expect updates, but we're a small team and hard deadlines sometimes just... don't work out. We're really, really feeling like it will be ready within the...
  5. Infinaron

Development Update - March 29, 2019

Hello. Normally this is about the time we'd be announcing our next work stream. During the last few weeks since the previous patch, we've been working on some highly technical stuff, and we're not convinced it would make for a very interesting stream. So this month, we made the difficult...
  6. Infinaron

Aaron Stavely joins Mane6

That was my mistake. I went ahead and posted on News as well.