• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

1.4.2 (10.20.2020)

Search results

1. $Bison

Would I really get something for winning a tournament on a DDR pad?

...What if a tournament required everyone to use a DDR pad, and then Cinnamaldehyde got first place? What makes a tournament "legit" and proper? The size of player attendance, sponsors, or the factor that a bunch of strangers came together to compete in a game?
  2. $Bison

Word Association Game

Queasy
  3. $Bison

Pixel artsy stuff thread

Ah, good eye, OC. I wanted to thin out the limbs and get a good curve for line of action and the back-hoof was removed for thinning purposes too. I'd like to think it gets easier with practice. It's only took 1.25 hours of editing this time instead of 4 if it was the me of years ago. ;)
  4. $Bison

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

I like the hidden face of Fred in the sky. Nicely done!
  5. $Bison

Word Association Game

Longaniza
  6. $Bison

Pixel artsy stuff thread

Sometimes, it usually helps looking at official game sprites that might have the idea you're looking for. In this instance, braids. When I saw it, I immediately thought, "Oh, Cammy, from Super Street Fighter II!" Notice how they're just a bunch of square connected together despite her official...
  7. $Bison

Word Association Game

Longer
  8. $Bison

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Is a composer with composure.
  9. $Bison

Word Association Game

Recyclable
  10. $Bison

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Has an avatar of the same animal as I.
  11. $Bison

Pixel artsy stuff thread

Which of the following does not belong? A.:Velvet: B.:oleander: C. :Pom: D. myah
  12. $Bison

Word Association Game

Scaaaandalous
  13. $Bison

Word Association Game

Racer
  14. $Bison

Pixel artsy stuff thread

You can tell a Longma is angry when their flames get a spikier appearance due to the increased rate of flame expulsion. Oh, their face is a good indicator too.
  15. $Bison

What song are you listening to right now?

Eeeeh, I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway.
  16. $Bison

Word Association Game

Tubular
  17. $Bison

Word Association Game

Groovy
  18. $Bison

[Forum Game] Assume more, Question Lore

For Sheeple, their #1 export is their wool, but the climate of their land also allows them to grown an abundance of crops. The various windmills strewn across their landscape are used to process cereals and Baaaa Braaand flour, making it their #2 export. The #3 export... dog pictures. In every...
  19. $Bison

Word Association Game

Blast!
  20. $Bison

[Forum Game] Assume more, Question Lore

I'd like to think a power struggle amongst the leaf eaters never happened before, at least on a large scale. With every nation being self-sufficient and equal, there was no need to feel threatened, envious, or fearful of their neighbors, hence why Fœnum has so much prosperity. It wasn't just one...