• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

1.4.2 (10.20.2020)

Search results

1. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Does Huoshan have states?

Huoshan is probably not an actual empire, but rather called one due to being ruled by an empress. It's noted on at least one occasion for being relatively small, though while no definite measurements are given, I think it's doubtful that Huoshan is in a state of conquest, or has any vassals to...
  2. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

Actually, the world would be Undrqn, V has a different symbol. But, and while this is late, you've proven that what I thought was a q is actually an s. That's good progress. Should go through the rest of the symbols we have access to and finish a full translation
  3. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

I was under the impression that we found out that section was "pact day" PC/KT D. However, I did miss that oliander had a different writing for d so I suppose that's probably incorrect? Edit: Either that or perhaps there are actually certain situations where symbols are swapped for other...
  4. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

Here's my go at trying to crack the runic alphabet. I compiled it in this page with what we know so far, differentiating between what was more or less figured out and what were figured out on my part (as well as the admitting that the last two came down to a guess). Edit: Originally put V in...
  5. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Vote for your favorite ungulate! [Early Access Edition]

Sorry Bippy and Fea, we all know I'm going with Ollie for this one.
  6. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

Weylyn looks at Feanor and nods as well. "Last I remember, Ruby is the name of one of the demons belonging to the Darkside, but it has been quite a while since I have returned there. I say we... cautiously take this being's advice. We can't make any more mistakes, and ignoring our only lead...
  7. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

What's not to like? She goes out of her way to show that magic of all kinds should be accepted, despite the fact that it makes her an outcast among her own people. She has a rather cute side to her too, having nicknamed the eldritch abomination she derives power from 'fred' and have you seen her...
  8. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

:olliebigsmile:Best Champion is in the lead. Praise the darkside!
  9. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Weylyn gives a sigh. There's a long pause before he speaks, as if assessing his answer. "Zero, I'm sorry, but as much as I wish to vote as you have, this council can not afford to be locked in a stalemate right now. As such, I have no choice but to vote to... at least for now, revoke the...
  10. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Weylyn reacts in shock to the news of Fluffy's appointment, but then calms himself and listens to the rest. "Why, yes, that is why we've come here today. It's a shame the longma, and the other races didn't answer the call to be here, but that might be evidence that things must change if we are...
  11. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Weylyn enters Miner's room to pay his respects "You were the only one who saw the value of peace as much... or let's face it, more than I did..." He lays a paw upon the figure of the great boar "I still see the peace as achievable. The predators and the pr- ungulates, working together to bring a...
  12. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

Just to be clear, the fhtng in the bot name is not a typo. Oleander's demon is named FHTNG And I believe that poem has been posted before. It's a reference (excerpt) from a story of a guy who does a deal to get a demon servant in exchange for his soul. The story (and protagonist) is named Faust.
  13. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

I wonder if there's a connection between the runes in the twitter image and the runes we're working with now. I don't think there is, but I didn't look too closely at those.
  14. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

The tumblr profile name is aleph42. Aleph is a math term that represents the cardinality of an infinite set. Cardinality is the amount of numbers in a set. The set {3 2 1} has a cardinality of 3. The set of all natural numbers {1 2 3 4 5 6...} has cardinality aleph null or aleph zero. There are...
  15. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Halloween Forum Theme

Background easter egg in general was all about the ARG. It's still unsolved, so if you think you can contribute go ahead
  16. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

A user by the name of One Punch Delgeth (More commonly known as broxnar) has found our missing images. The first rune is named Halloween-A now and the second is Halloween-B. https://forums.themsfightinherds.com/styles/TFHF/tactical/halloween/Halloween-A.png...
  17. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

Couldn't find it by inspecting, but I got a better screenshot of it by using an error page (nothing in the foreground blocking) edit:Got even better picture than my first by going to anu's profile page and screenshoting before the page loaded Ooh, and thanks for telling me there were new runes...
  18. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

We don't use Occam's razor for this because the most extreme use of Occam's razor here would be that the runes don't mean anything and were just put there to allude to dark magical texts ;) also curious on where you found 1903
  19. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

The initials for the 6 characters.
  20. Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Background Easter Egg

Noticeable? No, besides that the background count doubled at some point. It was originally 4 excluding the blank/rune one, now it's 8. Though, I think you guys started after the backgrounds increased, so that's probably not a surprise.