• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

1.4.2 (10.20.2020)

Search results

1. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

I’ve discovered another game, so I decided to draw Oleander in a certain someones hairstyle..
  2. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Word Association Game

Lava
  3. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Ideal DLC Character

^ This. I really like that idea.
  4. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Ideal DLC Character

What about an elephant grappler?
  5. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

Ooh, you’re right! You’ve given me an idea..
  6. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

Different armor from the same game, but velvet just looks weird without her regular blue antlers... edit: oh god why did I draw her ear like that.
  7. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

Bonus points if you know what game the armor comes from
  8. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Storymode Thoughts (SPOILERS)

I actually really liked Stronghoof. He’s a pretty cool guy and he’s not snobbish and rude like most of the other Reine citizens. That’s what I like about him. He’s probably one of my favorite characters
  9. <|:n0n4m3:|>

I’m just curious about the 2 Longma balls you can get, like if they affect how some of the rest of the story goes, since Fred and Oleander made it seem super important.
  10. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

Not sure how long ago I made this one, but I know I made it pretty recently.
  11. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Don’t forget about that Oleander/Cashmere bit :olliegrin:
  12. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

I saw other people doing this, so I was like “hey, why not”
  13. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Does Huoshan have states?

I was reading Tianhuo’s bio on the new website, and Huoshan is stated to be an empire, and an empire is a bunch of states ruled by one government right? Then I notice that Huoshan is referred to as a city as well sometimes, and that it’s super small. I mean, unless the Longma just like to call...
  14. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Them’s Fightin’ Herds Frequently Asked Questions

I’ve never heard anyone mention this before, but will Tian fight in her armor at some point?
  15. <|:n0n4m3:|>

empress headcannon stuff

I like to think the empress is more dragon-like than all the Longma. Where did I get this idea from ? I just thought of the empress being super long and this idea came up. just a comparison since empress here has a bit of a sharper snout, giant wings and more of a slit in her eye eh idk just a...
  16. <|:n0n4m3:|>

What will the predators story look like in the finished game?

oooh, I could picture the devourer being a typhon, but chicken devourer is superior to all.
  17. <|:n0n4m3:|>

help with an oc idea (no name yet)

I got <placeholder name>’s basic attacks. It’s something to start off with, right? Also, it’s literally all I’ve figured out right now...not even his idle stance is figured out I’m just that blank of creativity rn sorry if the drawings are bad, it’s super early in the morning light attack: a...
  18. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

I just couldn’t pass this up. edit: oh jeez her tail is huge. Oh well another edit:
  19. <|:n0n4m3:|>

ah okay. yeah that makes sense
  20. <|:n0n4m3:|>

i mean yeah that does make sense but there are the alpacas too that are nomads