• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

1.4.2 (10.20.2020)

Search results

1. CamTSB

Steam Version Refuses to Start

Glad to hear it!
  2. CamTSB

Okay with that out of the way, the other options look to me like you're either missing the correct DirectX version, or your video card drivers need to be updated, something of that sort. Both of those error prompts seem to lead back to that specifically. This link should get the correct DirectX...
  3. CamTSB

First thing I'd recommend is this: https://aka.ms/vs/15/release/VC_redist.x86.exe This is the version of the Visual Studio C++ redistributable file we use. Steam is supposed to have that installed for you, but sometimes doesn't, and sometimes windows messes with it if you've already got it...
  4. CamTSB

During combo training, AI continues to block first attack after combo is auto-restarted

Because you're attacking so quickly after the delay, you aren't giving the dummy enough time to come out of that blocking state. The first hit is being blocked because the time it takes to reset back to neutral has not passed. That's a hard number, an actual amount of time, not a state reset...
  5. CamTSB

"Press any key" fades to black

First thing to try, go to your windows settings option of "Change the size of Text, Apps, and Other items". Scroll down to where it says "Scale and Layout" and make sure that dropdown menu is set to 100%. Then try running the game again.
  6. CamTSB

Official Discord Server

The Discord link is absolutely working, it directs to our Discord Partner-specific invite page.
  7. CamTSB

TFH is big in Japan...

Unfortunately, this is Chinese, not Japanese. Still very cool that they enjoy it! As a side note, we do have a pretty good amount of players in Japan that I know of! Hopefully the next time I'm back there I can hang out with some of them.
  8. CamTSB

6th collectable in Reine doesn't drop in story mode [patch 1.02]

Yeah, it was likely tied to the save file at that point in time, glad it's all sorted.
  9. CamTSB

Patch Notes - Version 1.0.3 (05/20/20)

No, but that one is known as well.
  10. CamTSB

GGPO to non-NA/EU player

That's really up to you. Don't worry about your opponent, that GGPO Frame Delay number is ONLY for your side. Pick something YOU are comfortable with!
  11. CamTSB

Story Mode: K.O. doesn't always end game

Yeah, there's a specific way the health loss stuff works on the overworld, and we're looking to put more info in for the players so they can see how it actually is functioning.
  12. CamTSB

We're at EVO BABY!

No, that's actually quite understandable, lmao. But no, we were contacted, and we knew well in advance.
  13. CamTSB

That's extremely odd, it may be something to do with your save file then, since the patch dropped while you were in Reine. If you're not too bothered by it, at some point can you start the chapter section fresh from the start, and then work your way to the museum and try again?
  14. CamTSB

Are you able to get a video of this? The hat should be on the floor, and it just worked fine for me. I'd like to see what's happening on your end.
  15. CamTSB

Is it possible to remap rotation moves?

Unfortunately, no. Those forms of mappings (More commonly referred to as macros) make it so that it should be used at all times, rather than the intended complex directional input. Macros are generally looked down upon for those kinds of things as a way of cheating, since you aren't going to be...
  16. CamTSB

Cross-Canter Discussion

That's exactly why I mentioned pushblock, yes. DBFZ's only defensive mechanic is their guard cancel, but we don't just have that. Cross Canter is a guard cancel, and brings you back to neutral, but pushblocking can also end someone's pressure if you time it properly. Knowing what moves to...
  17. CamTSB

Cross-Canter Discussion

Yeah that's a fair thing, however these things do balance out in a way. When in the air, you don't have your WHOLE defensive kit as like you said you don't have Cross Canter, but you do have pushblock. This is mostly because blocking in the air is just a better general thing than blocking on the...
  18. CamTSB

Cross-Canter Discussion

Yeah, I understand that aspect about it, but I am clarifying that it doesn't escape combos, which is part of what they mentioned.
  19. CamTSB

Cross-Canter Discussion

Just to make it clear, cross canter doesn't escape combos. It's a guard cancel, which means it can only be done while blocking. It being able to be done in the air isn't going to change that fact about it at the very least. Did you mean that instead, or were you actually speaking about something...
  20. CamTSB

"Fancy Blocking Tutorial" doesn't get marked as completed

These things are mostly known, but good catches regardless! A lot of these typos specifically have been fixed, and will be going out in the 1.0 patch later this month. The fancy blocking thing has been a stickler for a while, so hopefully we'll get it sorted out as well. Thanks!