• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Mane6.com has been updated!

The Mane6 website has been updated for the coming 1.0 release. We now have quick gameplay & features info, pages for the cast and a media section with new wallpapers!

Here, take a look!

• Current Game Version

1.1.0 (5.29.2020)

Search results

1. Infinaron

Post-Launch Development Update #1 (5/12/20)

Our publisher usually handles that sort of thing. Were there any particular sites you're curious about?
  2. Infinaron

Post-Launch Development Update #1 (5/12/20)

Post-Launch Development Update #1 (5/12/20) It's been almost two weeks since the release of Version 1.0 and Story Mode Chapter 1. Now that the dust has settled (and a much-desired break has been taken), I'd like to offer up our thoughts on how we feel the release went and what's next for TFH...
  3. Infinaron

1.0 Release Delayed by One Month - Now April 30th

1.0 Release Delayed by One Month - Now April 30th Last night we submitted our draft build of Story Mode to a small closed community testing group. Long story short, they uncovered a number of major gameplay issues that need to be addressed before we feel Chapter 1 is ready for release. We have...
  4. Infinaron

Post-Stream News: Upcoming Patch, Shadow Palettes, & Story Mode Preview

Hey everyone! In case you missed our most recent ManeCast stream, we made some major announcements that I'd like to get down in writing. Here we go: First off, I am now President of Mane6. Previously this honor was held by Lauren Faust herself, but since she's more of an art director these...
  5. Infinaron

Update: FF Tournament Recording Status & Lindsay Art Stream

Honestly, it wasn't just you! Place was carpet F-bombed in general. It's fine this time since it was an area mic. When we get you on a headset though... ;)
  6. Infinaron

Update: FF Tournament Recording Status & Lindsay Art Stream

Greetings all. In my previous news update, I announced that the recordings of our TFH tournaments at Frosty Faustings could not be uploaded because I had left my laptop (containing the recordings) at airport security when we were returning home. Well, good news everyone! TSA sent me my laptop...
  7. Infinaron

Post-Event News: Winter Tour '19-'20

Greetings all. Our '19-'20 Winter Event Tour has finally come to a close and the team is back home safe. We've got some post-event news to announce, but first let me take a moment to deeply, sincerely thank all the players who stopped by our booth and participated in our tournaments at NEC...
  8. Infinaron

Official Tournament Details: Frosty Faustings 2020 and Super MAGFest 2020

Here here! Behold the latest info on our official tournaments during our Winter Event Tour: Registration for the official TFH tournament at Frosty Faustings 2020 is now open. You MUST register for FF to be eligible for our tournament! Head over to https://smash.gg/ff12-tfh for instructions on...
  9. Infinaron

Development Update - December 17th, 2019

In my last development update, I announced that the estimated release date of version 1.0 is being extended into the next year and that we will now only provide estimates if we were sure we could make the deadline. There’s a little more I’d like to add to this conversation. Over the last week...
  10. Infinaron

Development Update - December 6th, 2019

Thanks, I appreciate your words. We're very much looking forward to Story Mode too, but we don't want to rush it. We haven't been showing a whole lot yet, just the basics, so it's difficult for players to imagine what to expect. Also, we've described our Story Mode release schedule as...
  11. Infinaron

Development Update - December 6th, 2019

During last week’s ManeCast stream, we showed off our current progress on level 3 supers. Visuals, sound, and balance are still very much a WIP, but now you know what they are, how they work, and what plans we have to spice them up even further. There’s something important we need to discuss...
  12. Infinaron

Early Access Patch #20 (09/30/19)

Early Access Patch #20 (09/30/19) This update fixes some bugs and wraps up the last little bits of Salt Mines 2.0 that weren't considered "mission critical" during its debut. The dungeon UI has a new look, we've added music to the shop, shop dialogue has been expanded and slowed down a bit...
  13. Infinaron

Development Update - September 21, 2019

Greetings all. Now that Salt Mines 2.0 has been released into the wild, here’s the latest on our future plans. Much earlier in the year as I was first joining the team, I made a prediction that we’d be reaching 1.0 by the end of Summer. Well... that’s in two days. Suffice to say, looks like my...
  14. Infinaron

Development Update - September 8, 2019

Hey all, Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday so far. In my last Development Update, I outlined our estimated release date for Salt Mines 2.0 as well as our upcoming stream schedule. Here's the latest on that. The Salt Mines 2.0 patch will release to the public on WEDNESDAY (9/11). We don't...
  15. Infinaron

Development Update - September 3, 2019

Greetings all! We've got an update on the current status of Salt Mines 2.0 and how the release will be handled, as well as a look at our upcoming stream schedule. I mentioned during our last Manecast stream that the release of Salt Mines 2.0 was estimated for sometime in August. You might have...
  16. Infinaron

Development Update - June 12, 2019

Received. Followed up.
  17. Infinaron

I didn't order the features in any particular way, just scope and difficulty, from least to greatest. Didn't mean to imply this was the release order. We're working on all of these all at once, and they'll release when they're done.
  18. Infinaron

Development Update - June 12, 2019 For the last few weeks our team has been away on a triple event showcase tour. We made an appearance at Xanadu here in Maryland, hoofed it over to Combo Breaker in Chicago, then immediately flew out to Dallas for Dreamhack. The overwhelmingly positive response...
  19. Infinaron

Stream Today, and Patch News

Unfortunately, it does look like we won't be able to get the updated+new pixel maps out today. We want to give players a good idea of when to expect updates, but we're a small team and hard deadlines sometimes just... don't work out. We're really, really feeling like it will be ready within the...
  20. Infinaron

Development Update - March 29, 2019

Hello. Normally this is about the time we'd be announcing our next work stream. During the last few weeks since the previous patch, we've been working on some highly technical stuff, and we're not convinced it would make for a very interesting stream. So this month, we made the difficult...