• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Mane6.com has been updated!

The Mane6 website has been updated for the coming 1.0 release. We now have quick gameplay & features info, pages for the cast and a media section with new wallpapers!

Here, take a look!

• Current Game Version

1.1.0 (5.29.2020)

Search results

1. ty4brawl

Let's Create A Character! [GRIFFIN FACE PAINT]

I like the design, even though the pose doesn't go with the jerkish/rude attitude.
  2. ty4brawl

I like pretty much everything about the first one. If I took anything from the other 2, I guess it'd be the brows and beak from the 2nd and the eye markings from the 3rd. Not sure it'll look good like that though. lol
  3. ty4brawl

I'm curious what that would look like.
  4. ty4brawl

Background Easter Egg

I believe that was said, but I could be wrong. Still, I appreciate more input on the runes. I think some are still unsolved, or at the very least unconfirmed, if you want to take a crack at it. :arismile:
  5. ty4brawl

Nappy's Whenever, Wherever Worklog

This. It's also buyable. I know I've seen it on Google play, but it's probably on other stuff as well.
  6. ty4brawl

:arishock::arigrin2: Also curious if snowball fights were dropped or if they're coming later down the line when Rein is readded as a lobby.
  7. ty4brawl

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

Which one? Is there a list of missings?
  8. ty4brawl

I'd like a cardboard mode too, but I don't think they hold onto it.
  9. ty4brawl

To taunt rapidly press down.
  10. ty4brawl

Any plans to lip synch the taunts? Also curious if lvl 3s are still gonna be a thing. :arismile2:
  11. ty4brawl

Ah, kk. That's good. Do you guys think it'll all be guest characters?
  12. ty4brawl

Never tried Steam before. This would be my first game.

Steam is pretty good. I only use it to game, but they have all kinds of other stuff too.
  13. ty4brawl

Is piranha plant one of the 5 or just a bonus? If so what's the stage and is it just bringing more Mario songs?
  14. ty4brawl

Apparently there's a roster leak out there somewhere. Not gonna look into it myself.
  15. ty4brawl

TFH: Situation Update

Found it. Community Discord Server
  16. ty4brawl

They have it somewhere on the forums. Forget where exactly.
  17. ty4brawl

Ye, the full quote mentions as such. Honestly it's a bit concerning to me, especially as someone who was a backer. And yes, I'm sure that they're working hard on it, but to have nothing, not even the smallest "hey we're still here." or anything is bothersome. :arisad:
  18. ty4brawl

Yo, those are great.
  19. ty4brawl

True. I'm also surprised there's not more echoes. Any relevant conventions between now and release?
  20. ty4brawl

Getting closer and closer. I wonder if there's anymore characters left to reveal?