Search results

1. Chad B.

TFH Fan Video Stream/ Video Highlights

Cool. I'm working on cutting down my recording I have. Then I'll post it here.
  2. Chad B.

Recommendations for local multiplayer games on PS4?

Oh yeah. I forgot about Puyo Puyo Tetris. For some reason, I thought it was a Switch exclusive. I'd probably enjoy the game, but is it worth paying $30 for?
  3. Chad B.

Recommendations for local multiplayer games on PS4?

Just as the title says, I'm looking for recommendations for PS4 games with local multiplayer (preferably 4 player games). Lately, I've been playing PS4 with my cousins, but we usually end up sticking to Rocket League, Overcooked, and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. I want to start getting...
  4. Chad B.

Biggest Game Disappointments

Maybe I should try the first one then. I played a little of Half-Life 2 to see what all the hype was about, but I just couldn't get into it.
  5. Chad B.

I still feel like Star Fox Adventures would have been better off if it didn't have Star Fox in it. At least Sonic Generations was a ray of hope. Too bad they don't go back and do more of that. Really says something about Duke Nukem Forever when most Gamestop's wont accept it. I was all for...
  6. Chad B.

Gaming Achivements

Haha, right? I don't think he wanted to really play anymore after that. Probably didn't help that I was about half his age.
  7. Chad B.

What are some of your biggest disappointments you've experienced in gaming? For me, my most recent disappointment that I can think of is: Rayman Legends I loved Rayman Origins, I even ended up getting all the achievements on the Xbox, Legends on the other hand was pretty meh for me. The game...
  8. Chad B.

Gaming Achivements

The first and only time I did a Link Battle with Pokemon Blue/Red was at my step-cousin's family reunion (not really sure why I was there). I was just playing Blue minding my own business, and some random person asked me if I wanted to battle. When we started battling, I realized that I made...
  9. Chad B.

Toontown?

Right? I thought Toontown died ages ago!
  10. Chad B.

Worst Gaming Rages You've Ever Had

I haven't had any big rages with newer games. My most recent rage was near the end of Sly Cooper 3. That whole last chapter of the game was pretty annoying, and playing in the red/blue 3D didn't help at all. I guess that one was pretty much all on me.