Search results

1. Fimbulvinter

Word Association Game

Sheath
  2. Fimbulvinter

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Here's my first attempt at doing a TFH character, adapted from an older sketch I had laying around. Velvet isn't the only Keeper able to pose for the camera. Oleander and fhtng th§ ¿nsp§kbl are more than willing to take her on.
  3. Fimbulvinter

Them's Fightin' Herbs

And Oleander is a shrub/tree. Very toxic to humans if eaten, so don't get any ideas.
  4. Fimbulvinter

SUGGESTION: Huggin!

I like the idea. It could be this game's version of GL HF. with the added thrill of a cheap shot mixed in. Alternatively it could be a pre-game button prompt. Both players have to hold down:A: or something while the map loads in for it to activate.
  5. Fimbulvinter

The Reason Behind Your Username

Mine is basically a combination of 'it sounds cool,' and a deliberate choice to recognize some elements of my ancestral culture. The Fimbulvinter (or Fimbulvetr) translates from the old Scandinavian as The Great Winter, and is meant to represent a period of winter without end lasting for no less...
  6. Fimbulvinter

Word Association Game

Nectar
  7. Fimbulvinter

Graphically Marvelous Games

Limbo for its perfect use of limited colour pallet. Windwaker's very nice use of cel-shading to bring a cartoon to life. Crysis is of course a standard answer to high fidelity graphics game questions. Not the best game out there, but you have to admire the power of its engine. Myst, because when...
  8. Fimbulvinter

Point-and-Click Adventure Games

I love this Genre. Way back in the 90's they had some of the best looking backgrounds around thanks to the fixed camera removing the need to render multiple angles. I've played through Sam & Max: Hit the Road Sam & Max Seasons 1-3 Myst 1-5 (God lord there are some obscure abstract puzzles in...