Search results

1. LockeRobster

Lockerobster art thread

Hey guys, here's my first completed TFH piece in a long time (sorry about that). I got the inspiration to draw this from a scene in the animated music video for Pearl Jam's song Do The Evolution. That's if for now, I have a couple of Ideas for some more Oleander art in future so stay tuned!
  2. LockeRobster

Lockerobster art thread

Sorry for the inactivity guys, it's been a while but I'll be posting again more frequently (hopefully). Until then here's a rough sketch of a piece I'm working on. Goodnight all xxx
  3. LockeRobster

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

How many people got the game when it was 25% off for a hot minute? Is this Anu's fault? It's probably Anu's fault.
  4. LockeRobster

Any chance we could do something to get it on the New and Trending section (preferably above Metal Gear Survive [spits]) or does Early Access not count?
  5. LockeRobster

"No reason to panic" Do you know where you are @ManeSix ? At any rate I at least appreciate the honesty and commitment to making the story mode great. As someone who is not competitive enough to get enjoyment out of PvP I'm really hanging out for a great story mode, you know? I can also...
  6. LockeRobster

Lockerobster art thread

I'm back bby! Got a lot to catch up on so while I'm doing that here is a new sketch I made for you guys Happy Valentines Day Guys!
  7. LockeRobster

An actual Ebvert's TFH art thread

I think out of all the artists your Tianhuo is definitely the cutest.
  8. LockeRobster

Koren makes Art stuff

Yeah YouTube is going to be almost unusable for content creators for another year or so until their new moderation staff get settled.
  9. LockeRobster

Koren makes Art stuff

I was hoping you would choose I Want You by Savage Garden as the background track. Still great choice anyway and sweet art mate.
  10. LockeRobster

Knick Knack - My Original Champion - Portrait Added!

Tango throw. This kid's an absolute boss.
  11. LockeRobster

Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

I love Arizona so much that I changed my vote from Arizona to Arizona.
  12. LockeRobster

Foolin' in Fœnum! (comic + doodles) -- Happy Valentine's Day!

This stuff is cute AF. Hope to see more from you soon mate.
  13. LockeRobster

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Been playing Kerbal Space Program. Progress: 400+ hours and still ongoing.
  14. LockeRobster

Animal ideas for other fighting archetypes

I like the idea of a Razorback. Similar archetype to Arizona if not more agressive. I made a sketch a while ago but it was poor quality so Im not going to post it. @_Vidz_ amazing work with his character Knick Knack has inspired me to do the same for my little Razorback. Expect this in the...
  15. LockeRobster

I'm glad you counter balanced that last post of yours with this one cause I was TRIGGERED!
  16. LockeRobster

Lol. Wer'e all trying to strike a balance because we want to see our favourite win but at the same time we don't want any of them to be last.
  17. LockeRobster

Arizona tied last. How quickly you people turn on the OG and cutest cow. Y'all should be ashamed.
  18. LockeRobster

Ari all the way baby. Wew, look at this even spread. Such love for the whole cast
  19. LockeRobster

Lockerobster art thread

Hey mate, go for it. You always have free reign to colour my sketches :)