Search results

1. MPK

I'm losing faith in this game.

Hello, MPK here. I do the weekly stream thing for Fightin' Foenatics. Arizona vs Tianhuo is NOT a 9-1 matchup. There's a bunch of options Arizona can take to fight against Tianhuo. 6a is still a universal anti air. Cross Canter is still a solid defensive option. I rarely see you use either for...
  2. MPK

An actual Ebvert's TFH art thread

WEH
  3. MPK

Them's Tourney Testers (TFH Online Tournament)

Steam: MPK I'm in
  4. MPK

Indie fighting games in development

Slayer was pretty cool
  5. MPK

Which crossover character would you like in TFH?

KIMBA THE WHITE LION
  6. MPK

Them's Fightin' Herds: Clans & Factions

Shoutouts to [dp] for existing. They the true MVPs
  7. MPK

Them's Fightin' Herds: Clans & Factions

Shoutouts to [dp]
  8. MPK

Introduce yourself

Dream on pat. You forget I'm still playing. FT100. Calling you out.
  9. MPK

Call of Duty

Yall can add me on PSN for some Blops 3 action as well.
  10. MPK

Melty blood

Hopefully the steam version will have the caster attached. That's the life blood of Melty.
  11. MPK

Path of Exile

If I play will you not grind and leave me behind? ;-;
  12. MPK

Skullgirls

>Squiggly hitboxes You mean the same ones with hurtboxes on them?
  13. MPK

Wildstar

17 Aurin and 3 Chua. Just started my Chua so I have a character for both sides. The servers were updated so it's a lot better now.
  14. MPK

Tips?

Here's a list I compiled for people to read to learn some basic philosophies/theories/jargon/etc for Fighting Games. http://puu.sh/mVbnL.txt Just click it and you'll be given a few links and what they contain.
  15. MPK

(poll) who will you mane in tfh?

I don't see an "All of them" option.
  16. MPK

Street fighter

Get bopped Pat. Also Cody is really fun for some reas- hA HA! I'm waiting patiently for Ibuki in SFV.
  17. MPK

Melty blood

Ayyyyye Obligatory Melty Air Dasher thread. Let's get those casters rolling in some casual anime fightan. If you need the caster and stuff just holla and you'll get setup. Holla atcha boy MPK
  18. MPK

Wildstar

Hey all, Trying to get a Wildstar group going. I mostly play an Aurin Spellslinger but I also have a Chua Engineer. Anyone wanna run some dungeons/quests/what-not just post here and we can get this thing started yo. If you don't know what Wildstar is, it's an MMORPG that's pretty easy to pick...
  19. MPK

Introduce yourself

MPK, Keet, Kitty, or MrPrettyKitty... Holla atcha boy.. I play SF, anime, SG and soon will be bodyin' in TFH. Fear [dp]