1. Sir Zabblepants

The Reason Behind Your Username

Mine's just a Homestar Runner reference. :p
  2. Sir Zabblepants

Word Association Game

Bark!
  3. Sir Zabblepants

You're SPECIAL!

Strength - 7. I'm a big lad, and have to do some heavy lifting each week. Got a weight right next to me now, infact. Perception - 5 (+1 - Four Eyes trait) Apparently, I've got 20/20 vision, but I'm a bit shortsighted. Wearing my glasses, can see far out, mind. Endurance - 4. I've got some...
  4. Sir Zabblepants

My Favorite Game Is S**t

It's based of some television show where people play children's card games against a flashing background that gives Japanese kids seizures.
  5. Sir Zabblepants

Can we count to 100?

6. Sir Zabblepants

Word Association Game

Shrieking
  7. Sir Zabblepants

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Getting back to Alice: Madness Returns. Up to The Dollhouse, and having a giggle at the fact you can enable the EA-walled-off DLC by just changing a line in the ini.
  8. Sir Zabblepants

Dark Souls/ Bloodborne thread

It did the same thing on my second run-through. I sprinted up and started smacking it, and it just leaped off the bridge out of nowhere.
  9. Sir Zabblepants

Dark Souls/ Bloodborne thread

Whereabouts are you up to? If you haven't reached Anor Londo yet, best get ready for a ride~
  10. Sir Zabblepants

Word Association Game

Hazard
  11. Sir Zabblepants

Question & Answer

Invest my winnings wisely, perhaps bail a mate out of a rubbish situation. Oh, and get a tonne of KitKats. Where do you like to hang out?
  12. Sir Zabblepants

Favorite Food?

Gotta be Fish and Chips, mate.
  13. Sir Zabblepants

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing j/k I'm about 60% through Batman: Arkham Knight and I'm finding it pretty satisfying.
  14. Sir Zabblepants

M6 Officially Unofficial Gaming Night #3 - Racin' Edition

Shall try make it! Might need to brush up on my racing skills, mind.
  15. Sir Zabblepants

(Game) Super Powers

But you suffer amnesia after using it, including everything about whatever you create. The power to control fire!
  16. Sir Zabblepants

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Just some sci-fi FPS. The first 30 minutes is mostly exposition, and from these timewasting physics puzzles that a third grader could solve scattered about, you can tell they were really keen on showing off that you can lift things and put them down. You know, like you could in Mario 64. The...
  17. Sir Zabblepants

Word Association Game

Horseman
  18. Sir Zabblepants

Word Association Game

Judge!