1. DelphinusV

Phone homescreen thread?

I haven't the faintest idea what would make you sense that. :p
  2. DelphinusV

Phone homescreen thread?

Lock Screen Main Background
  3. DelphinusV

Post your Desktop screens here

Wish there were more high res backgrounds featuring this beautiful Pokemon, but this will do.
  4. DelphinusV

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Well, I have work in 8.5 hours. I'm going to sleep now, maybe start the download before I leave for work in the morning.
  5. DelphinusV

Starting to look like I'll be waiting till after work tomorrow since I have an early shift and I'm in ET.
  6. DelphinusV

I'm not working on the 25th. This is going to be awesome!
  7. DelphinusV

Which crossover character would you like in TFH?

Well, as someone who plays her a lot, this is countered by the fact that she's pretty awful to play as if your team isn't good. She's so squishy that if her teammates don't have her back, she dies like she's made of wet paper. Of course, this is true of most ranged assassin characters in the game.
  8. DelphinusV

Trying to play the game with friends

Yeah, I'm certainly with you all in the worry about being terrible. Always been a very casual fighting game fan, like to play them sometimes, never been very good. The part in the last stream though where they said that some of the single player content is going to help teach you how to deal...
  9. DelphinusV

Which crossover character would you like in TFH?

Lunara, from Heroes of the Storm.
  10. DelphinusV

The Reason Behind Your Username

Delphinus from the best ship you get in Skies of Arcadia for the Dreamcast/Gamecube, and also because I like dolphins. V is the first letter of my last name. Also, since Delphinus is a constellation, I made that my avatar. :p