• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access #24 12.12.2019

Search results

1. Eliah Pickford

What will the predators story look like in the finished game?

Crazed Foenicians and blood for salt? In the words of Alucard "I'm interested in this...".
  2. Eliah Pickford

Still kinda worried that the predators in the finished game will have the personality of a cardboard cutout with a mean face drawn on it....
  3. Eliah Pickford

So, show of hands or equivalents....

...did anyone expect to find a reference to Akuma in the recent update?
  4. Eliah Pickford

TFH Tournament at SEAPonyCon 2019 (MANILA, PHILIPPINES)

Will the results be posted here?
  5. Eliah Pickford

Headcannon related bits "Ghost Stories"

The mysterious Mr. Crowley: Understandably, The Prairie where the cattlefolk roamed was vast. Even after generations, no cow or bull had fully mapped it. And, as not known places do invite mystery, even foals ponder what might dwell over the next hill. The cattlefolk’s neighbors, tribes of...
  6. Eliah Pickford

"You fools!" The Sheep cried in terror. "It a chicken! A giant chicken!" But no one believed them... And the consuming poultry menace would devour all that stood in it's path, amid clamorous clucks and caws. And the world, again, fell silent. On one hand, it's not likely. On the other, I...
  7. Eliah Pickford

I know I keep pondering ideas, mostly for stories, but I wonder what the official version will look like in the end? The simple: "The predator is a threat to all sentient beings" The pragmatic: "We need the meat, and none willingly part with their flesh" The esoteric: "What feeds will live...
  8. Eliah Pickford

PLOT TWISTS!

In the dark corners of Foenum, isolated places few can recall or visit, the natural order had never changed. Blood is shed and flesh is taken, with lives rising and falling like the tides of the sea. From yet undiscovered continents to the depths of the ocean. The lands peace continues so...
  9. Eliah Pickford

Story Thread: To Banish the Darkness

....I feel like I read something from a want-to-be Manga writer... Then again, I'm a want-to-be Lovecraft writer so it's not like I've got ground to stand on. That, the dragon empress bit felt like how the Ethereal in the novel Fire Warrior wasn't affected by the ruinous power of Chaos...
  10. Eliah Pickford

The Drinking Copse: In time, the terrible cost of war would be forgotten. But, for a time, the dead left in its wake was a problem for the ungulates. The slain needed to be counted, and brave warriors returned home for burial, and beasts for what was decided best. While the Sheep were not...
  11. Eliah Pickford

TFH will be at Youmacon 2019!

Plushies? Posters? Novelty pins sets?
  12. Eliah Pickford

Should I keep making stories like this? It's more short stories than "proper" fanfiction. I've had thought's on OC's to flesh out, and I kinda enjoy this semi-eldrich Foenum headcannon I came up with. ...still wonder when more actual cannon will show up from the games writers.
  13. Eliah Pickford

R.I.P. Sun shower variant for Pom stage

Baaaaah is giving people hell.....what a strange, strange line...
  14. Eliah Pickford

The Swamp Bodies: While stories of the surviving Alligators in the swamps are few, one had some popularity. When the Marsh Tacky became neighbors to the Swamp Gators, they would see some of the gator’s habits. One unsettling habit was the eating of their own dead at times. To the Alligators...
  15. Eliah Pickford

Armello

Oh, reptiles. And I daresay they have a komodo dragon!
  16. Eliah Pickford

Comments and criticism are welcome.
  17. Eliah Pickford

The Intrepid Hunter A Unicorn scholar of The Woodlands has finished his long journey through The Tundra, finally reaching the city of Rien. He had come on a trip of research, to interview one of the last Deer-hunters in the city. The stories among the Deerfolk painted the old buck as a...
  18. Eliah Pickford

The Loving Family One upon a time, amid The Tundra, there lived a Reindeer buck. He was friendly, though unassuming. Kind, but boring. The buck lived a more modest life amid the more fabulous neighbors in the village he called home. He lived in such quiet anonymity he would wonder if any...
  19. Eliah Pickford

Shadow of the Wolf The Sheep of Baaaaah would do what they could to avoid ghost stories, though some feel that they may be in one… In the year before the Keykeeper Crisis, some sheeple would find their dogs acting unusual. They looked nervous about something, some would look outside at night...
  20. Eliah Pickford

The Tusked Tide Amid the trials and triumphs of the ungulates tribes, often left aside was the swine of The Outlands. The Boars somewhat earned that title. Disinterested in the building of much to their name, nor engaging in trade or much discussion with others. The predators were a threat...