Search results

1. Senjin

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

Wow. "Apologizing" for your rude behavior immediately after being rude does not excuse or allow that behavior, and it certainly doesn't give you a free pass to continue doing it. I'd really like to say more words about how disrespectful you've been to both the person running this group, as...
  2. Senjin

I've still got a looooong way to go, it seems. But still, fun times were had and I'm definitely gonna try and stick around, work schedule permitting. That is good to know. I hear that the developers are working on getting rollback netcode into the Steam version though, so maybe the Steam...
  3. Senjin

Haven't really had a chance to participate before now, but I'm in there for the finale! Will probably be down with getting in on Melty Blood next as well, since that game is out on Steam now and it's supposed to be super good.
  4. Senjin

A case for Paprikia's and Tianhuo's Magic

To clarify my point, I'm not saying this thread shouldn't have been created, nor am I saying we shouldn't bring up things that we might take issue with in the current state (or any future states) of the game. I'm just saying that if you do bring up a concern you have with the current state of...
  5. Senjin

A case for Paprikia's and Tianhuo's Magic

For the sake of everyone's potential sanity levels, I would like to leave a friendly reminder that this game is barely even a thing yet. The lovely folks at Mane6 have mentioned numerous times that the mechanics currently on show are still in the super early stages, as in literally nothing is...
  6. Senjin

The drama bar...

So... what exactly about this (or Skullgirls') combo limiting system don't you like? Just that they're not the kind you're already familiar with?
  7. Senjin

Pokken

As I understand it, phase shift occurring is not based on damage dealt but the moves you use. Certain moves will always cause a phase shift (like throws and, in certain cases, supers). In field phase, some moves have a phase shift property (like the last hit of a homing attack and fully charged...
  8. Senjin

Pokken

Just to throw this out there, the whole level/skill point system is shut off for online play, it only affects single player and local multiplayer (if you turn it on). Since tournaments are going to be played online (by which I mean LAN), and since skill points don't really do anything that can...
  9. Senjin

Music and remixes

Can't believe I've let this topic slip under my radar! Don't have any remixes yet, but I'll try to get something up here soon (maybe in a week or two, should help get me out of my most recent rut!)
  10. Senjin

Skullgirls

Kinda late, but since no one's answered this yet... The main thing you want to be concerned about with Squiggly is charging her stances. All of her ground special moves become generally way more useful once charged, particularly Center Stage (qcf.mp), and it has the added bonus of making her...
  11. Senjin

Favorite Gaming Soundtrack?

Ha, yeah I know ;) I DO like the music, and have a lot of respect for the developer and the game itself, but it's a game I'm just not into anywhere near as much as the rest of the internet. I really just want people to stop doing covers from only this game for a bit :confused: Haven't played...
  12. Senjin

Favorite Gaming Soundtrack?

Wow, I'm surprised at how varied everything is in here! Lots of non-standard stuff, and a nice mix of old+new (and way too much Undertale) Yuzo Koshiro (Streets of Rage, Act Raiser, etc.) and Jun Ishikawa (Kirby games) are both huge influences to me. But here's some selections of stuff I really...
  13. Senjin

Thoughts on SMT x Fire Emblem?

I totally forgot Pokémon Conquest was a thing... I wonder if Ando trying to do crossover stuff with FE was because that franchise was on it's death bed. Maybe try and have a plan B in case Awakening didn't do very well. Ironic that Awakening doing so well is actually why a lot of people are now...
  14. Senjin

How Supportive will TFH be with Modding?

I mean, I'd say most (if not all) games that are geared entirely around multiplayer are going to be pretty dull if you don't have a way to play with other people. That's cool if you're not into fighting games, but there are plenty of people who are and I'd say fighting games as a whole have...
  15. Senjin

Controller vs Keyboard vs Stick, what's best/worst?

Thought I'd drop this in for anybody that's interested, according to an article just released by SRK, SFV will indeed support older controllers. I'm glad that they decided to do that! Though now I'm curious if they're using Lab 0's driver or not...
  16. Senjin

That's unfortunate. Hopefully they'll do something about that for the release build (though I'm kinda doubting they will...)
  17. Senjin

Overwatch

I think you bring up a lot of interesting points. I definitely agree that Overwatch is designed to be more about winning than TF2., though I think they are both designed to be fun, it's just that TF2 is more of a goofy fun and Overwatch, I think, is supposed to be more of an adrenaline based...
  18. Senjin

Wait, are you talking the PC version? Can you only use xBone/DS4 controllers or a keyboard? If so that reeeeally sucks. To the point that I might reconsider getting the game if I can't use my hitbox :eek: The game is in beta though... so maybe it won't be an issue when it launches?
  19. Senjin

Overwatch

Didn't TF2 basically create this genre though? So it'd be literally impossible for Overwatch to have the same impact. Even if Overwatch were to somehow unanimously become the new TF2 and no one actually played TF2 anymore (which is kind of an absurd idea to me), it still wouldn't have had the...
  20. Senjin

Favourite music

Yeeeeaaah