• Mane6 at Combo Breaker 2019

Them's Fightin' Herds will be exhibiting at COMBOBREAKER 2019: May 24-26, 2019

More details here!

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access 13.1: 4.16.2019

Search results

1. CamTSB

ANNOUNCEMENT: COMBOBREAKER 2019

If possible, we might. Depends on the logistics of it all. And for the record, Melty is the one in the bathrooms. Get your FGC memes right, cmon now!
  2. CamTSB

Development Update - March 29, 2019

We've actually got a line about that in the most recent patch notes:
  3. CamTSB

Getting stuck in Reine City

Thanks for the report! This could be one of two things, either you found a very easily reproduced hole in the collision, or your connection to the server wasn't really keeping up and your client-side position got through the collision before the server caught up to where it was trying to go...
  4. CamTSB

Official Discord Server

Hey there everyone, Cam here! Some of you may know me from just hanging around here on the forums, or even from my unofficial discord server. With the inclusion of Aaron into our ranks as Production Manager, we've done some restructuring and advancements within the team in order to make us that...
  5. CamTSB

Wacky Palletes Bug

Yes, this is actually a bug that has been plaguing us for quite some time. It seems to be client-sided only (your opponent won't see it) but we haven't been able to reproduce it or narrow it down in this entire time. Thanks a bunch for the report, hopefully we can get something more figured out...
  6. CamTSB

Chinese Internet

Unfortunately the Internet Service Providers and Internet Policies of other countries are not anything that we, personally, can fix or address in any way. Our network solution for the game is already quite robust, but it can't do much more than make a connection more stable. Distance is always...
  7. CamTSB

No HUD in the tutorials

Interesting, thanks. I'll add that to the list.
  8. CamTSB

Aaron Stavely joins Mane6

There's a link to it in the main post of this thread, here.
  9. CamTSB

Community Discord Server

It is in fact fine, it is mentioned to be unofficial because I don't want people just taking anything I say as meaning "This is what Mane 6 thinks!" and throwing a bunch of garbage PR at us. It's the same as simply stating that the opinions expressed belong to the individual stating them and...
  10. CamTSB

Community Discord Server

The part up top that says "strictly non-official" is why it isn't stickied. It isn't official for many reasons, but it is still a place where we exist. And please do not necropost, I know you are very new to the forums, but there was no need to post in this thread as you can just join the discord.
  11. CamTSB

TFH: Situation Update

That's what I'm implying, it needs to be done before 1.0 drops regardless of the time between matchmaking and 1.0. It's just super technical since we're essentially building our own matchmaking system from scraps of a bunch of old dead xerox copy machines and sawdust. Also it's really not a...
  12. CamTSB

Is there a suggestions topic? And a TfH Discord?

It would be better to have a suggestions area in the main discussion area as opposed to the beginner forum, but there is no set thread for just feebdack. People mostly make new threads in there for that. We also have a feebdack section in the Discord server that you mentioned which is linked to...
  13. CamTSB

Them’s Fightin’ Herds Frequently Asked Questions

Steam automatically updates all games, there's no need to be concerned about finding external patches. You just need to not be running the game and it will do it for you.
  14. CamTSB

TFH: Situation Update

Not to also sound snarky, but it's for when the game is complete and has a 1.0 release. Gotta get it done before then, much like the rest of the missing features keeping us from having a non-early access release.
  15. CamTSB

What do you want from a Tutorial?

It actually does, but with your second concern, it tells me that you've not completely got that particular thing down yet. If it always drops after the 5A (Standing A) then you're either not close enough, or you aren't chaining through the normals fast enough. If you'd really need it, I can...
  16. CamTSB

PS4 Controller Is Really Wonky

There should be absolutely no need for any third party controller software going on for a DS4 to work with TFH. I've actually just gone and tested that myself with my own DS4. What likely is going on is that your DS4Windows is creating a second controller that is not completely being recognized...
  17. CamTSB

Easiest way to shorthop?

If you quickly do an input of up and then down, you should get it every single time.
  18. CamTSB

Input list cleared by combo trials resetting.

We're aware of this one and will hopefully be putting in a fix for it, thanks.
  19. CamTSB

Tying match restores health

Ah, Double KO. The bane of our existence for a while. Thanks for this, throwing it to someone right now.
  20. CamTSB

Music option in Pixel Lobby has no effect

Yeah, this one is known. The main menu options seems to be overwriting it in general so you won't hear that changing properly. We're working on it, thanks.