• Mane6 at Combo Breaker 2019

Them's Fightin' Herds will be exhibiting at COMBOBREAKER 2019: May 24-26, 2019

More details here!

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access 13.1: 4.16.2019

Search results

1. gatorafan

ANNOUNCEMENT: COMBOBREAKER 2019

STREAM! STREAM! STREAM! STREAM! Of a tournament if possible, now that Under Night is (possibly?) going mainstream we must take its spot on the tournament's bathrooms! \o/
  2. gatorafan

Development Update - March 29, 2019

So out of curiosity, are we still getting the post patch stream around this week or the fact that you guys didn't manage to get the AI to stop trying to take over also pushed the show a few days back until the new lobbies show up?
  3. gatorafan

Development Update - March 29, 2019

Huh, I just assumed the post patch stream was this month's stream. Anyway, thanks for the update. At this point (with all the side content we are getting for free) we might as well call this game an Fighting Looter with a versus mode. :v
  4. gatorafan

Mane6 Work Stream #19 - Thurs 2/28/19 3pm PT

I like how Fred having money on his tendrils symbolizes the love and support backers have gave to this title because that's totally what it means. Right?
  5. gatorafan

Backer Reward Status

No I didn't. For reals, I'm pretty sure all you mentioned on the forums was "Real Life", and we decided to not pry further into it (because it wasn't in our place to do so). Anyway, nice to see the soundtrack is coming with 1.0. It's pretty much when I expected it to be available.
  6. gatorafan

Nappy's Whenever, Wherever Worklog

I didn't know Rich Homie Quan played this game. So if I'm reading this post right next patch is going to be a bunch of animations and dialogue (with more coming later) + Predators 2.0 (now even hungrier) with Matchmaking update coming up next, right?
  7. gatorafan

TFH: Situation Update

I can hear it. Well, in defense of the guys, this was said before the first public release, and one could say it wasn't supposed to hold true after it. Also, I'm pretty sure that most of the active community moved to a Disqord server and that the team is still talking to everyone over there...
  8. gatorafan

Let's Create A Character! [GRIFFIN FACE PAINT]

I'm voting for camel, because I can't come up with anything cool a camel would do but I want to, so I just felt like leaving that burden up to you guys if it ever wins. And off I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
  9. gatorafan

About the Announcer

I don't feel like you guys quite nailed that, she should sound even MORE disinterested if that were the case and should have more quotes regarding this side of her personality. So far it just sounds like a motherly lady treating everyone like her kids (more like encouraging them). Also, maybe...
  10. gatorafan

Popular YouTubers Playing?

Is there any reason why Zito stopped doing Bargain Barrel streams (and turned them into this Schrodinger ones)? While it was pretty fun to watch it play, I feel the more persons on a couch playing the better for a fighting game (also, we can avoid situations like that lag zone).
  11. gatorafan

The future of TFH

Make it a kart racer.
  12. gatorafan

TFH Early Access - Dev Tasklist

I'd assume way up since that would be included in "character art".
  13. gatorafan

Popular YouTubers Playing?

It's funny that I'm subbed to his channel but he always streams so late for me (I wish I was still young and could keep myself awake till 5AM *old man grumbles*). Welp, the archive it is!
  14. gatorafan

Fightin' Foenatics Weekly Streams

That sounds like a great problem to have. On that note, I saw no mention of the stream on the Steam forums so maybe once you sorted out the spacing problems you can also announce your streams there? I could do it for you if it is too much trouble tho (granted that I don't forget about it...
  15. gatorafan

Sharing Combo Trials Files!

Same here, I didn't have a combo directory so I had to make one, but the feature works as intended. I kinda wanted to make a thread about this but I had nothing to share, so thanks for doing it for me. :arigrin:
  16. gatorafan

Unlisted Patch note features

I think the first part of your post is kinda covered in the "we removed cardboard from Oli" section of the patchnotes, but the second one is genuinely new and I had no idea about it. Good finds! :olliebigsmile:
  17. gatorafan

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

Really? From the top of my head I remember Guilty Gear, KOF, SFV and DBFZ having a separate section for combo trials (or by default having a training "category" in the main menu where challenges, regular training and the like are situated). I also remember games having matchup tutorials about...
  18. gatorafan

Is it me, or the AI is a bit too harsh?

At least you managed to beat it. I've been stuck in normal hell since Backer's beta :arisad:
  19. gatorafan

Arcade mode ending screens

There were supposed to be ending screens? Arcade seems to be working like it did back in backers beta as far as I know (that being, exactly as you described).
  20. gatorafan

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

That doesn't sound right. It's probably a misconception caused by the first post saying: Stating a month as the longest time (not saying how much "a bit more" is). Steam page is pretty clear that we are talking about months in plural tho.