• Mane6 at Combo Breaker 2019

Them's Fightin' Herds will be exhibiting at COMBOBREAKER 2019: May 24-26, 2019

More details here!

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access 13.1: 4.16.2019

Search results

1. SmokeRulz

ANNOUNCEMENT: COMBOBREAKER 2019

Friggin amazing news. Can't be there in person of course, but I'll definitely try to keep track of what's happening there!
  2. SmokeRulz

Development Update - March 29, 2019

DEM SPRITES <3
  3. SmokeRulz

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

What does this have to do with Smash...?
  4. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

eeeeEEEEEE I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH~
  5. SmokeRulz

I haven't bothered trying. As far as I know, it's just in the Smash area.
  6. SmokeRulz

No, custom special moves were removed from the game, aside from the Mii Fighters, because they're basically the Smash version of Create-a-Fighter. Custom moves were far too much hassle and basically impossible to balance, and likely would have taken tons of development time the devs weren't able...
  7. SmokeRulz

Mane6 Work Stream #18

VOD for people who missed it~ Also one very special clip right here. <3
  8. SmokeRulz

PLANT BOI IS HERE~ Fun and weird as heck.
  9. SmokeRulz

Might as well, sure.
  10. SmokeRulz

No, I don't, but really, I wouldn't bother giving it any spirits. Maybe if you have a bunch of extra copies of certain support spirits and you wanna give their effects to the amiibo? I'm not entirely sure how the changes work in this game. Hell, I never bothered with the amiibo system in Smash 4...
  11. SmokeRulz

Both will work, but actually putting your amiibo into battles is how you actually train it and have it learn stuff. Spirits and snacks and such will level it up and grant it abilities, but otherwise it still needs active fight experience.
  12. SmokeRulz

Aaron Stavely joins Mane6

They posted it in the Steam forums, but not in the News section. Not sure about the website, but that always seems to be behind.
  13. SmokeRulz

Aaron Stavely joins Mane6

I'M SO READY FOR STREAAAAAMS That's a friend's really awesome set, apparently. They put it in the video description.
  14. SmokeRulz

Nope, that'd be Christopher Sabat, aka Vegeta & Piccolo. ;3 He is not in Smash, sadly, but Sean Schemmel (Lucario) is.
  15. SmokeRulz

There's a handful of songs in the Challenge board, and some in chests in Adventure Mode. These have to be unlocked there. Otherwise, the ones that show up in the Shop also can drop as a random reward when you clear Classic Mode. That's the only overlap. Some Challenges give them (but not much...
  16. SmokeRulz

Every once in a while, based on how much you're playing. If I leave any open spots in there after buying stuff, they'll usually get filled after a few Smash matches, or one single Classic Mode run. I also think they'll just refresh in general every 24 hours. I actually have all the unlockable...
  17. SmokeRulz

Did that, too. I need to play more NG+ to finish off the Skill Tree. Professional voice actor. He's the voice of the Smash announcer (edit: also Master & Crazy Hand too), who has basically become a character in his own right. I love him hamming it up as THE ANNOUNCER~ like in that video I was...
  18. SmokeRulz

help to find an image

Pretty sure Icy Deer made those backgrounds themselves, using the character art taken straight from the game.
  19. SmokeRulz

There's brand new Palutena's Guidances, for several characters. The Star Fox convos and Snake Codecs all return from past games, but there's no new ones.
  20. SmokeRulz

WHAT THE HECK IS EVEN THIS TIMELINE Also I got the game now. It's amazing, go play it.