• Mane6 at Combo Breaker 2019

Them's Fightin' Herds will be exhibiting at COMBOBREAKER 2019: May 24-26, 2019

More details here!

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access 13.1: 4.16.2019

Search results

1. Tunnel_Rhino526

Paprika win pose animation goof

Location: Paprika's win pose Description: When paprika does her win pose, her hoof is not colored in. How to reproduce: Win a match as Paprika Reproduction rate: 100%
  2. Tunnel_Rhino526

Mane6 Work Stream #19 - Thurs 2/28/19 3pm PT

Did Paprika jump onto the cake, or out of the cake?
  3. Tunnel_Rhino526

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

You no longer need Pokemon Let's Go to get the partner Pikachu and Eevee spirits. With that my Spirit collection is finally completed.
  4. Tunnel_Rhino526

Aaron Stavely joins Mane6

Should this announcement be listed on the website and steam page as well?
  5. Tunnel_Rhino526

TFH nominated by r/fighters

Them's Fightin Herds has been nominated by the Reddit's r/Fighters for two Best of 2018 awards: Best Niche/Indie and Best Fighting Game Character: Pom.
  6. Tunnel_Rhino526

Paprika Throw K.O Bug

• Location of Bug: In arcade Mode • Description: When ending a round using Paprika's forward throw, The opponent will enter stagger as they rise and knocked down as they fall. • Screenshots: • Steps to reproduce: Play arcade mode as Paprika, finish off your opponent with a forward throw...
  7. Tunnel_Rhino526

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

I would prefer Black Shadow instead of Blood Falcon. He could be Ganondorf's Echo Fighter and have all moves Ganondorf had in the previous games that the sword replaced.
  8. Tunnel_Rhino526

Other Fighting Game Tourneys?

Is there going to be anything TFH related at Evo? Just Wondering.
  9. Tunnel_Rhino526

OC: Kesong and Domrey

Ever since I made that post, I've been quietly working creating these two in between other writing projects and games such as Civilization 6, Renowned Explores, and Stardew Valley (the latter for the Switch). Since my drawing skills are abysmal, I've decided instead to write a bio and move-set...
  10. Tunnel_Rhino526

I'm losing faith in this game.

Doesn't :2::+::D: result in a hard knockdown that switches sides instead of staggering? I just tested that a while ago and it didn't look like a stagger.
  11. Tunnel_Rhino526

Background Characters are Missing

Location: Any match, offline or online. Description: I've played arcade mode recently and not single background character had appeared. How to Reproduce: Just go to any match, online or offline. Rate: 100%
  12. Tunnel_Rhino526

Quarter circles not getting diagonals

Yeah, I'm getting this too. Glad I'm not the only one.
  13. Tunnel_Rhino526

Unlisted Patch note features

This thread is features you've discovered that weren't covered in the patch notes or to specify some details. Oleander's forward throw, teleport, chapter trap, and Fred's hand crawl are now cardboard free. Also the Predators are now voiced with appropriate animal noises.
  14. Tunnel_Rhino526

Fightin' Foenatics Weekly Streams

Is the stream going to be held on any particular server?
  15. Tunnel_Rhino526

Best Skin

The Great and Powerful Oleander skin is the best Oleander skin.
  16. Tunnel_Rhino526

TFH In The Media

And here's Shoryuken.com's article coming in a day late.
  17. Tunnel_Rhino526

List of Livestream Lore/Gameplay Bits

I can see keepers homes thanks to the borders. Red for Arizona, Blue for Velvet, Orange for Tianhuo, Pink for Pom, and Purple for Oleander. Can't seem to find Paprika's home country though.
  18. Tunnel_Rhino526

Animal ideas for other fighting archetypes

I think it might be a bit out there and might not fit in with the TFH world but a Mouse Deer (pictured above) piloting an Elephant Mech for the grappler. The mech could be ancient/lost technology (With the design being preferably Indian or SE Asian inspired due to being the Mouse Deer's native...
  19. Tunnel_Rhino526

Popular YouTubers Playing?

I kind of imagined Max backing/playing the game only because he had lost a bet of some sort on one of his streams.