• Mane6 at Combo Breaker 2019

Them's Fightin' Herds will be exhibiting at COMBOBREAKER 2019: May 24-26, 2019

More details here!

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access 13.1: 4.16.2019

Search results

1. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Nice, someone also made the Gameboy style title screen. I prefer those creations over those that have sadly been made already
  2. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Not gonna watch the movie dubbed so can't say, i dropped the dub long ago when it went downhill
  3. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Who knows, Steel Eeveelution would make sense too
  4. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

I got that, i simply added my thoughts to it.
  5. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Unless voice acting is a thing, there won't be accents in the games. As for the anime though, we will see how they do it in Japan, maybe they will get actors who can speak in the accents. Can't speak for the dubs since those are handled by Pokémon Company International. Voice acting in the games...
  6. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

I stopped watching the Pokémon dubs long ago so, i don't know how terrible the voices etc are now.
  7. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

I hope Ai is in Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution
  8. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Not really a new fact but yes, it has Scotland and such in there
  9. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Depends on how they play, i didn't evolve my Torracat further for example in one of my playthroughs and i have every partner Pokémon stage on level 100
  10. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

We will see the coming months and it's definitely going to cost 60 euro if not more. I wonder if there will be special editions again
  11. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

I loved the evolutions for the previous partner Pokémon so i'm pretty sure i will love more than one in this gen too
  12. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Sobble and Scorbunny for me since i'm getting both versions, so excited!!! :ollielove:
  13. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

14. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Not hyped still for that movie, i however am hyped for the Pokémon Direct tomorrow at 3 pm
  15. ShadowLightMew

Aaron Stavely joins Mane6

Can't wait for the streams, they were the highlights during those months
  16. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Been loving the Let's Go games since their release
  17. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

I recommend playing or watching a let's play of Detective Pikachu, the story is good and there are plenty of funny scenes :)
  18. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

I hope the movie will be a success cause otherwise it won't be good or flattering for the 3DS game of Detective Pikachu
  19. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

I still don't like what is known of the movie, except for Pikachu, the other Pokémon look horrible to me. I prefer the CGI from the GO commercials then. Anyway i am trying to get my hands on proof of streetdate breaking here so i can show it at Game Mania. People avoided showing their receipts...
  20. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

To each their own, i like the game more. The streetdate breaking should stop though globally, it's not fair to the waiting fans and the stores to already start selling the games. They have been datamined and i have not watched any of it, i only watched the conference and all official Let's Go...