• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access #24 12.12.2019

Search results

1. BypenThynDragon

OC: Fluffy

So Vidz drew my OC, and I wanted to share it. Fluffy was just a tiny fawn when she wondered into the woods alone. She ended up lost in a blizzard and was presumed dead. Lost in the blizzard and near death, the young reindeer came across a very neckbrase with a black jewel in it calling to her...
  2. BypenThynDragon

Why Velvet is the best

let us list the ways, why Velvet is the best.:Velvet:her floofyness smuglord velvet has the best floof and if you say otherwise we will freeze you in your place. We can also argue what the best skin is I supose, my favorit is the scarlet, a close second is bird of pray.
  3. BypenThynDragon

Slay The Spire

Well this game is quite new and quite fun, if anyone else plays this I was thinking we can post victories and the such here.
  4. BypenThynDragon

Unforgotten Foenum (TFH URealms)

Basically I run a URealms game set in an alternant Universe of TFH on OC's D&D Discord. The only requirements is to have Tabletop Simulator to play. I'm putting this here because O̶C̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ no one is recording the sessions and I'll put recaps here, also to attract new players...
  5. BypenThynDragon

Whats your Favoret Pokemon?

Just interested on others opinion when I wondered into the counting thread and saw Pokémon Personally mine is Ampharos. The electric dragon Pokémon, Bipen.
  6. BypenThynDragon

U Realms Live

Ok I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of this web show. Its a DnD spinoff RP game that focuses around comity and I am super hyped because the shows second season just started. It is for more mature audiences so be warned if this interests you. I also plan on playing this when the...