• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access #24 12.12.2019

Search results

1. Shadow of Death

Person You Want to Meet [Living | Dead | Fictional]

So, like the title says. Which people would you most like to meet under each category? Living Hooo, I dunno. Neil deGrasse Tyson? Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)? Stuart Ashen (Ashens on YT)? Thing is, at least some of those people go to conventions and whatnot where you would at least have a...
  2. Shadow of Death

You Laugh, You Win (or YLYL)

Well, I was re-watching a video that never fails to make me laugh when I re-watch it and figured I'd share it with everyone else. So use this thread to share things you think would make someone laugh. No need to make a challenge out of it (though you can if you want), since it's nice just to...
  3. Shadow of Death

Just work, damn you!

Welp, my new computer died. Again. It looks like the CPU. Again. It's probably the motherboard frying it, but there isn't much I can do to prove it, so I'm stuck replacing the CPU over and over again. Going to take it in for servicing again ASAP. If they don't have another 6850k in stock...
  4. Shadow of Death

Pen & Paper and other Tabletop Games

Soooo, who here plays these sorts of games, or at least has an interest in them? I can't say I really play tabletop games, be they board games or Pen and Paper affairs. It's not that I don't want to (I really would like to try out D&D or Ponyfinder), but it's just not really practical in my...
  5. Shadow of Death

Borderlands Series

Big fan of this series and I'm pretty sure I saw at least one other person mention liking it as well. All 3 BL games occupy a spot in my top 5 most played Steam games, with BL2 taking the crown at 738+ hours. There have got to be at least a few people here willing to chat about it, I thought...
  6. Shadow of Death

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Dragon Ball Xenoverse on Steam Wiki Page I got this game a couple days ago. I'm not a big fan of fighting games (Yet I still backed TFH, go figure). I played a few of the Dragon Ball fighting games over the years (namely Budokai) and enjoyed those. This one is pretty good, though I've only...
  7. Shadow of Death

What was the last game you played?

As the title says, what's the last game you played? If you've played enough of it that you feel you can make recommendations, you could do that as well. I played (and beat) Steamworld Dig. All in all, a pretty solid game. Think "Steampunk Dig Dug or Mr. Driller". You play a robot that...
  8. Shadow of Death

Star Vs. the Forces of Evil

Star vs. the Forces of Evil Star vs. the Forces of Evil (TV Series 2015– ) - IMDb I found out about this episode through the Yay community (primarily known for FiM stuff). I devoured the first season in just a couple of sittings, as I recall. The episodes are short (two episodes would equal...
  9. Shadow of Death

Dead Computer Drive

Ever had that happen to you? It has happened to me a few times, but most notably today. It started when I noticed issues with games updating on Steam. Disk Write Errors. So I stupidly tried to defrag it and when I came back, it was kaput. Rebooting didn't help, BIOS couldn't read it. I...
  10. Shadow of Death

Star Trek Discussion

To Infinity and Beyond! To boldly go where no (hu)man has gone before...Dun da-da-dun da da duuuuun.... So, any Star Trek fans? I admit I'm not a fan of TOS, too campy for my taste. I'm not much of a fan of the reboot (my constant refrain "It's not Star Trek, it's just an Action Sci-Fi with...
  11. Shadow of Death

Explain Yourself! (Avatar | CT | Sig)

So, why do you have the avatar you have? Or the Custom Title for the matter. Your signature too, while we're at it. Well, my avatar is just a cut out from a commission I won ages ago. My Custom Title ("Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht") is the Keeper's Tongue (From the Sword of Truth series), which...
  12. Shadow of Death

Disgaea / NIS Games

So, who plays these? Disgaea is a Tactical Strategy RPG series where the battles are on a grid. Sounds boring when it's described like that, but it has over the top humor, crazy special animations, and anime style art. Disgaea 1 is coming to PC later this month. NIS (Nippon Ichi Software) is...