Search results

1. ltowns

Shanty Fan Art!

So cute! I love it! :arilove:
  2. ltowns

TFH will be at Youmacon 2019!

When we say we're working hard, we aren't just referring to the game! :arigrin2:
  3. ltowns

Headcannon related bits "Ghost Stories"

These are neat! Thanks for sharing!
  4. ltowns

I just got proposed to, with an Arizona plush!

This is so sweet. Congratulations to you both! :arismile:
  5. ltowns

TFH Early Access - Dev Tasklist

Are you still having this problem? Be sure to check that Steam is not in offline mode, and test whether or not you can connect to the internet using a browser. If you're still unable to connect, please make an error report here!
  6. ltowns

The blurry textures issue was pointed out to me, and I will be replacing some assets that are really bad, though frankly I don't have the time or resources to do a complete overhaul. There are a few more foreground assets I'd like to add, though, especially in corners (I never realized how much...
  7. ltowns

Yup!
  8. ltowns

I'm doing fanart of each of the characters in the lead up to release

Hah! I love this! Looking forward to the others :)
  9. ltowns

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

Thanks Cam! I just didn't know if linking it outright would encourage bots to join it.
  10. ltowns

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

We have one run by the QA team, it's about as official you can get! I'll PM it to you.
  11. ltowns

Lindsay's Casual Work Stream III

Thank you! If I recall they are 2560x1440px, so they'd be an ok resolution at least. We can see about releasing them after the game's out. :)
  12. ltowns

Any TFH fans in Vancouver, BC?

I've been here since 7ish but I don't see you! I'm in the SFV area
  13. ltowns

Okeydoke! I'll try to arrive around 7 at the latest then.
  14. ltowns

Probably 7 or 8ish, depending if my partner and I grab a bite to eat first.
  15. ltowns

Cool, I'll be there! I'll let you know if I'm not able to make it. I've got a shaved head and an orange coat. Kinda hard to miss haha.
  16. ltowns

Ok, after looking at my schedule, I'll actually only be able to do Thursday the 18th. I have to be at the airport at like 5am on the 20th so I won't be able to stay late at all on Friday (plus I'll need to be packing). Does this still sound alright?
  17. ltowns

Oh! I've been there, actually! My partner and I stopped in for some SFV. What a blast. I'll be busy this weekend due to the work stream, but perhaps the Friday after?
  18. ltowns

Lindsay's Casual Work Stream III

Lindsay's Casual Work Stream III Hi everyone! Hope your Holiday and New Year was fantastic! I'm happy to announce that I'll be doing another casual work stream this Friday, January 12th at 3pm PST at the M6 Twitch Channel. This is not a gameplay or new features stream, but will rather be...
  19. ltowns

The 20th. I'll be able to get in another stream at least :)
  20. ltowns

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Is secretly a gnome and knows ALL ABOUT the advantages of low hanging fruit.